Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine/PdS - Buying a Lift Pass online in advance

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello

Currently there is a 10% discount off Portes De Soleil lift passes if you buy them online from the Morzine website.

10% is a worthy saving, specially as i am buying 2 passes, but I am a bit wary about doing it like this and have never tried this before.
The website seems to say that you but online and collect from the main lift station when you arrive in resort...

Has anyone done this? Is it reliable and OK?

Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've not done it personally, but my friends that have say that it works fine.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Super - thanks for the reply... i'm attempting to navigate the online booking system!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sorry to hijack your post but I'm in a similar situation trying to buy a PDS pass that I can validate at the Ardent Telecabine. Does anyone know if I buy it on the ski-avoriaz site whether I can use it the first time at the Ardent or do I have to start somewhere near the Super-Morzine gondola? We will be staying in Montriond so prefer to head up to Ardent on first day.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
No idea sory.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
any lift, shurely
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks anyway....If I find out I'll let you know on here
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I am having the same dilemma with buying a pass for Serre Che. Is it worth doing in advance? I'm not sure how it works there-do they post it to you in the UK, for example, or is it queueing up to collect (which kinda negates the point of the exercise to a certain extent?).
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just got my LDA lift passes through the post (took a week to arrive) - fantastic family priced deal there (€624 for 2 Adults + 2 Children for a peak week) so def worth doing
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
kevin mcclean, if you are going at half-term, it is most definitely worth it, and they will post it to you. If you have a Keycard from a previous holiday, you can enter the code on the card online too, and just go straight to the first lift. It doesn't have to be a SC card, one from another resort with the appropriate code will do.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Will the PdS people post too?

snowHead
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hells Bells-thanks for this. I am going at half term so your advice is most welcome. For clarification, I have last season's pass in front of me: is the keycard number the infeasibly long number on the non photo side of the lift pass? Again (because I have an IQ of 40), does this mean that once I have punched in the keycard number I can use last season's pass as it has been electronically updated? If so, amazing and I will do! Many thanks, Kevin
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
kevin mcclean, PM sent. and yes, it that number, have a great trip.

snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Chris Bish, think I can count as PdS person - last year or the year before our daughter had renewed her list pass and BFs on line and all seemed ok - when she pitched up the first morning on something like the 25th - not a memorable day or anything like that - on her own just with Dad the pass didn't work, but not many people around and she had to go into the office. Although all the info posted correctly they had somehow put her dates onto the BF's lift pass and vice versa, didn't cause a huge hold up but it might have been at a busier time.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Since I don't have an earlier one to renew - never been to PdS before- and the offer ends today, I think I will have to buy a pass day by day. Still not sure that the people I am skiing with will want to leave the Chatel area. Thanks anyway

snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy