Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Plymouth

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What is the dry ski slope like there? Is it like, umm, really rubbish? Embarassed
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
flipperthesnowholedigger, They have 3 slopes, beginner, intermediate and main, with the main being about 150 metres, with drag-lift. Used to be dendex, but was replaced some years ago by something else I believe.

I can't comment on the state of the slope, as it's been almost 20 years since I skied there
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
For a dry slope it's quite good - long and steep - BUT the "matting" rips the s-it out of your base (it's not dendex). If your going to go make sure you use one of their rental skis Little Angel
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'd say, like Marky, in length it's quite good but it really feels very shabby under the ski. I went last year and there was also deer droppings all over the matting. Apparently there are deer next door and they wander over at night and pooh over the slope.
Used hire skis as it would certainly wreck your own. I think the place is a bit of an opportunity missed to be honest. It is sadly the only dry slope in the South Western region near to Cornwall though.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy