Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

size 11 and over ski boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,
I will be doing my first ski trip to andorra after practising on a dry slope. Whilst looking through Crystal Ski brochure it says "If you require boot size 11 or over it is recommended you purchase your own boots prior to departure "
My boot size is 11 !! Is Crystal correct ?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
As I had no reply! perhaps I should rephase my question, Do anyone know if the hire shops in the resorts do an size 11 + ?
surely you not all got small feet!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, husband and brother-in-law never had a problem in the French resorts - both size 12.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They are being cautious, but it is worth pre-booking for 12 and no harm for 11. Prebook online not via crystal - should be easy enough to pre-book 11/12.

try http://www.best-price-ski-rental.com/

aj xx
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My husband has size 11 and has never had a problem - admittedly not been to Andorra - but it is hardly unusual to have size 11 - a fair few teenage boys have that size for a start - ie the next generation's feet are bigger so can't believe ski hire shops don't stock many.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My husband and my large footed nephews didn't have problems when they were hiring
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Mendipmark,

I work for Crystal and might be able to help you out with this one.

Unfortunately we can't guarantee a boot size above size 11. However, depending on when you're going on your holiday, you should be receiving your Crystal iPack (new this season). In it will contain all you need to know about the resort, including contact details for our in-resort reps.

I would suggest emailing them with your requirements and then they will be able to tell you if the ski shops in resort have your size (we do have several new shops open in Andorra for this season).

Hope this helps.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If you're a UK size 11 doesn't that mean you need a size 8 ski boot for a tight fit Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
mendipmark, I recently got some skis from eBay included in the auction were some Salomon Impact 8 boots, size 29.5

I'm a UK 10 and wear Size 28.5 boots, so the 29.5 might be ok for you. Where abouts do you live? If you'd like to come and try the boots on I'm sure we can come to a deal, if you don't want to straight buy them, I'd be happy to "hire" them to you for the same price you'd pay in resort?

Send me a PM if interested.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thank you all for your replies. I will contact the resort once I have booked . Have fun on the snow everyone Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy