Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scotland Snow last season (Jan 2010)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi.. I'm just wondering if anyone can remember when the skiable conditions ended at the various Scottish ski areas last season? I was up in Glenshee for a day around the start of January but this season, I'll not be able to get up until near the end of January. Just wondering if anyone can cast their mind back to remember if any Scottish ski resorts were still decent around the same time last season? Cheers!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Skiing during the week ended at cairngorm the end of May
weekend skiing continued there until Sunday June 20th

The lift served skiing finished with an amazing day on Monday June 21st (Midsummer's Day)

traditionally the best skiing can be found after the half term holidays. March and early April provide longer sunnier days with lighter winds
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
stees,
Conditions at the end of last januarywill not necessarily have any predictive value for conditions this season, you would be unlucky not to get skiing late january the actual conditions may or may not be good. What the weather will be like is anyones guess.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
January skiing in Scotland can be a wee bit stormy and unpredictable. However don't let that put you off. Keep an eye onthe conditions via the winterhighland website and forum.
http://www.winterhighland.info/general/
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DAY
Nevis Range on 2010-02-10

Almost exactly the same as Monday but today had sun lots of sun....
Edit | Delete
Delete Snowday #13?
Do you really want to delete this snowday?
DAY
Nevis Range on 2010-02-08

11am -3.30pm no queues... Cloud above the summits good vis firm snow but just enough grip to be rather good... best snow in goose gully, summit run and sidewinder....
Edit | Delete
Delete Snowday #12?
DAY
Nevis Range on 2010-02-02

Very good day report is on Winterhighland...
Edit | Delete
Delete Snowday #11?
DAY
Nevis Range on 2010-01-23

firm snow...goose was lumpy...warrens was motorway...vis was poor above 3000ft. Did laps of switch-> warrens->rabbit run to chair up to summit: repeat.... Met Chris and Stevie.... Aparently sidewinder was the best run of the day but I never did it....
Edit | Delete
Delete Snowday #10?
DAY
Cairngorm on 2010-01-10

Arrived 8.30 skiing by 8.45 did the day lodge run till 10am had a coffee then frp and the train... Only Cas side open... M1 and routes from it down to the 105 were my fave runs today. Bit windy up top but was sheltered on the DLP and below the top of the M1....
Edit | Delete

this is my record of last year at this time...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
http://skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/snowreports/historical/snowreport.aspx/Glenshee
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy