Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pro Fitter 3D Cross Trainer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I actually clicked on one of the banner ads! Shocked Shocked

Was wondering if anyone had used one of these things:
http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Fitter-3D-Cross-Trainer/dp/B000BTRN28/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t?tag=amz07b-21

I would have liked to have a Skiers Edge or ordinary elliptical cross trainer at home, but don't have the space for either. I was attracted to this gadget principally because it doesn't seem to take up much space at all. However - and this is borne out by one of the reviews I've read - it looks alarmingly easy to fall off, with the risk of injury. Any experience?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hurtle, sorry, can't help, but after this week's balance clinic surely falling off such a contraption would now be impossible?

wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rob@rar, quite so wink Actually, I was mildly impressed with myself on Monday - apart from the 360s, I felt reasonably secure in whichever bizarre weight distribution was suggested by Scott.

....thinks...I wonder if I ought to rephrase that...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hurtle, my wife was impressed with the pro-fitter at the ski show and decided to buy one. Got delivered a couple of weeks ago and so far she has been v happy with it. I've had a couple of goes myself and can see it should be pretty effective. I cant see that balance would be a problem unless you have it set on the very easiest setting. Adjust it correctly for your weight and you should be fine, it does require some balance but then so does skiing!
We had also looked at the Skiers Edge over the years but in no way could justify the price. Another advantage of the pro fitter is that it can be easily tucked away when not in use.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:
Customer Who Bought This Item Also Bought.... Handwarmers

So it doesn't help your circulation then?! Shocked Puzzled Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy