Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

North Face Raging Viking Jacket

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone had any experience with this jacket (I think it is last years range)? Looks like it might be the business. Plus it has pictures of viking helmets on. But apart from a review in snowboard-mag.com, I haven't seen much written about it. Also, it doesn't seem to be available in green online anywhere. Any ideas where to pick one up online? Or any reccommended alternatives from this season's line if it has been discontinued (has there really only been 1 north face jacket with a sense of humour?). Thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously not a very popular topic this wink but just in case anyone searches for similar info later, I have found the answer for myself!
The Raging Viking model has been superseded by this year's Bizzo jacket. As you can see they are almost identical:

Can anyone see any differences (ok, apart from the colour!)? The main differences seem to be the lack of vikings (boo!) and the price: £499 for Bizzo and £260 for the Raging Viking (new on ebay - only place I could find it available online).
I'm happy enough because I've found one the last one in stock in a local shop for £275. Goes to show the difference that buying last year's model can make...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
they had raging viking jackets in the outlet at bicester village last week if that is anywhere near you
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers Arno, but unfortunately that is 1150 miles away Shocked so I probably won't be able to make it. But I'm collecting mine from the shop in 30 minutes so all is good!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
just trying to research the raging viking myself as I just bought it from North Face outlet in Chestire Oaks outlet village. From what I've found out it was the top of the range jacket in the "cryptic" line.
Was originally £365 - reduced to £122.50 Very Happy
Didn't realise it was (pratically) identical to this years Bizzo jacket (now £400 online).
Sorry - was the last one! Arno - did you find the bottle opener and goggle cleaner? cool Cool
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Raging Viking = coolest named ski eqipment ever?!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i justr purchased a full raging viking suit, very nice, fits me perfectly. i didnt realise the kit was limited edition, 500 jackets and 250 bottoms.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy