Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saalbach 2 - 5 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Went to Saalbach last year and loved everything about it, from the obvious skiing to the fab mountain restaurants and very lively apres ski! - felt that there was so many places did not get to see that want to go back again this season, probably going with my normal group to France in Jan but want to end with this quick trip.

me - 48, male, married, average skier, happiest on fast wide groomed reds. Love the whole ski thing inc apres and still like to induge in a club or two - still up and on the mountain first thing though!

I have a small apartment booked - sleeps 2 - 4 which is right opposite the main lift and in the thick on the apres ski, stayed in the same apartment block last year and just could not be better positioned for eveything.

The apres ski was just fabulous and we were all really impressed with the quality of food and prices in resort.

Plan is out of Stansted @ 6.30am on Wed 2nd March, private taxi each way from Salzburg to resort, so on first run and beer of the day by lunchtime, then have all day thur, fri and Sat, flight leaving Salzburg at 8 - 9pm ish on Sat 5th - only a 90min transfer so no need to leave Saalbach until skiing is well done for the day.

With flights at their current price, inclusive of private taxi, accomodation and the flight its sub £300.00 pp for 3 nights and the best part of 4 days on the slopes.

So if you are interested in an action packed few days then drop me a line - easy with male or female - happy to meet up prior to the trip to get to know, though I am based in the Midlands, so should you be based hundreds of miles away, see you there!

Steve
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stevea4189, Sounds great, Steve! I can't join you though - someone's booked my accommodation!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Stevea4189, Sent you a pm.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Vegas Pitch, Hi mate

sorry for the delay in replying - not got any mail?

Steve
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi

would be interested - any places available?

ta

alex
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy