Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hello to the snowheads I met

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just wanted to say hello to all the snowheads I've met this season who stayed at Chalet Le Mouflon and hello from Jim and Matt as well. You were all lovely guests and I hope you'll come back to La Rosiere again, we'd love to see you. I'm off to Turkey next week so it's sun, sea and sand for me this summer. I'm working for Indepth diving at the Mark Warner Palm Beach resort, so if anyone wants to learn to dive come and see me.

Emma

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 14-05-05 18:09; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A warm welcome to a new snowHead snowHead snowHead , if an "old hand", from down the road in BSM. Perhaps we'll actually meet up one of these days!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Welcome to snowHeads, EmmaW - there's a clear need for someone to tell us about La Rosiere wink Enjoy your summer!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you for the warm welcome, but I'm surprised that David doesn't jump at every opportunity to promote La Rosiere, I think he really wants Fabrice's job at the Tourist Office.
PG, I'm only down in BSM once a week usually the weekly shop, so it's Super U and Lidl then back to La Rosiere before the traffic gets too bad. Good news about the by-pass. If you're in La Rosiere pop in and say hello, we sometimes get some time off to go skiing.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
EmmaW, he does!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
EmmaW, Hi Emma.

Deb & I had a great week with you & the guys in March. Hava a great summer & hopefully we'll see you again next season.

Jon & Deb
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hello Jon, nice to hear from you, I hope you and Debs are well. I'm just in the throes of packing for Palm Beach, what with wetsuits and diving gear it's worse than a skiing holiday but I'm looking forward to wearing a skirt for a change and I've bought some new swim gear so I'm just about ready. Looking froward to seeing some of my old mates from Mark Warner as well. See you next season I hope.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy