Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

motorhome share and a motorhome meet Scotland

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI ALL
Iam a kean skier as most of you are on here i bet, i go up to scotland alot with my 6 birth motorhome some times there is only 2 of us in it .This winter i want to go up to scotland as much as i can we allways stay in the car parks and if its as good as last winter at Glenshee we could just about ski in and ski out lol.So what iam after if any ones up for it,what iam offering is over night stay in the motorhome for free and just after help with fuel and bring your own food i allways b b q at night ,it might be weekends and some weeks as well i have 3 boys and my wife but most of the time they is one or 2 with me, so is any on here up for this i will be happy to pick up on way as long as its to much out of my way .

Also any other motorhomer fancy meeting for some weekends to ski and chat over a beer and a b b q at night time ,me and my 3 boys can ski most runs ,Hope iam putting this in the right spot any more info just ask ,

from Terry
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sorry i live near blackpool
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hey terry,im just getting into snowboarding and have been told scotlands a good cheap place to learn,id like to get away this winter,ive got all my gear and was planning on heading up there,id be well up for taggin along when do you think you`ll be going? flyn
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
HI flyn
I hope to have 2 or 3 weeks up scotland jan, feb and march and weekends in between the thing about scotland its hard to put a date down on parper its about checking all the time and hope you get it right when you get up there. when we go for a weekend we try and set of around 3 or 4 in the afternoon so get to the ski area by midnight .were abouts are you, we try and eat in the motorhome for all meals just to keep the cost down but thats up to you, my van is 5 years old and its got all the mod conds .
from Terry
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Im in orpington,kent,im up for all the time i can get on the snow n putting cash in for food n fuel is obviously no problem so count me in mate..mabe a bit of notice might be needed for work tho,im also off 1st till 9th jan.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
HI flyn
Iam hoping you must drive so you can poss drive up to me and go on from here in the motorhome and yes will try and give you as much notice as i can , i no 1 or 2 chaps as well who come with me from time to time
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
yeah i do drive,sure the car will make it up there,got a break booked in austria now so mid decemder lookin good for a break with cash.il bring a crate Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Terry
We're (family with 13 yr old twins) new to skiing and just learning on local dry slope although hubby and I skiied pre-kids for a couple of weeks. We're had our motorhome a year now and were hoping to head to Austria for Feb half term but money's tight so I'm investigating Scotland. Might be nice for kids and adults to meet up for those long dark scottish nights. How old are your kids and are you likely to be around at half term (20-27th Feb for us). Can I ask a few MH questions? Do you have a genny? Are there places to dump waste (loo and grey water, rubbish)? Are you kitted out with winter tyres or just chains?
Regards
Casals
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
HI Casals
Yes i think we will be up scotland for feb half term was hoping to do france but my wife can only get one week of and you need ten days or more . We are a famly of 5 or 6 if you count the dog, me and my wife Nicola and my 3 boys my oldest Daniel 21 ,David 14 and Joshua 13 and our German sheperd he is 2 and a half i think he loves the snow the most .
Now for Scotland we do take a small genny 950 but i do need to get a bigger one, but just keep the van topped up, i do not have winter tyres or chains but will try and get some chains before i go .Loo waste just put down the toliet at the ski area i do allways ask and grey water drop in to a tub we allways try and use the toliet as much as we can at the ski area. The most we have stayed at Scotland was 5 days last feb at Glenshee in the car park with no charge help keeps the cost down .What type of motorhome do you have ,i need to do some more jobs on my van for the winter ie winter vents and lagging some pipes and one and two other things just think it can get very cold .and yes i will be b b qing some nights and were abouts are you from, were to ski this last winter must have been one of the best will hope to go to Glenshee its very good if your kids are new to skiing but all depends on the snow ,if you need any more info just ask
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
HI ALL
Thinking on going up Scotland before xmas for a weekend might have room for one or 2 in the van .is any one going up in there vans for a weekend skiing as well .
from Terry
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Terry,
I took my campervan up to Scotland from Manc a few times last year. Fuel was cripplingly expensive driving alone though. Had a few nice nights out in the White Corries and Aonach Mor carparks though. Obligatory barbecues at 12 below zero were quite interestinig. Had to put the beer in the firdge to keep it warm.
Anyway, I'd be up for some weekend trips at some point, even thinking about a trip this weekend as I have one day leave to take before the end of the year. Are you going up this weekend?

cheers

ALex
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
HI ALex
Not going up now to next month but will try and get 4 days in around the 2nd week in jan . Fuel is a big cost around 160 pound for my 25 ft motorhome but just under 600 mile round trip i did 3 trips last year or is that this year . as we all no skiing is not a cheap hobby and 2 out of the 3 times we went up there was just 2 of us in my van that can take 6 or poss 8 at a push if you do go up let me no how you go on
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy