Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski-dazzle

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone used this company before or heard anything about them? They run 3 chalets in La Tania which look pretty good for the money. I am organising a trip for 14, it is nervous work as we have had a bad experience in the past where the ski company was just terrible so I don't want to pick a lemon.

Many thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mjg, I've not actually used them but a couple of years ago when I was in La Tania I arranged to drop in and visit them in one of their chalets as I was considering them for the following year. From what I saw, they were clued up and decent. The fact that the people owning and running the company are there on hand, small company but still there after at least a few years and what I saw of their attitude and chalet would all indicate to me that they were/are good.

But, as I said above, not based on actually having taken a holiday with them (we went to a different part of the 3V the following year in the end). I'm sure you'll find someone who has.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes, I have stayed with them about 4 times, staying in 3 different chalets the last visit was in 2008, and can vouch wholeheartedly for them: the business is owned and run by SallyAnne who has built it up from 1 original chalet.
well located chalets, always very clean and excellent food & friendly atmosphere in the chalet.
I would usually arrive by train and would be collected from and to Moutiers station by Ski Dazzle all included then skiing by 9.30. IMO La Tania is the best location for 3V: easy access to both 1850, 1650 & Meribel and it is the best place in bad vis. Also good off piste around Dou des Lanches for the return home. Not much in the village so staff night off may require a trip to La Praz for a decent meal.
Basically you can't go wrong. Hope this helps
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Fantastic thank you for that. Will start looking at trains etc.... Agree re la Tania, have done it a couple of times, nice to be amongst the trees
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I can also vouch for ski dazzle though I'm sure you prob have booked by now cause this thread is quite old. We stayed in Chalet Jamais Bleu last year with 2 other families. Staff were lovely, food very good and it's ski in & out which was great. Sally Ann was available but not overly so - she did print off flight boarding passes for us which saved us a bit of money for the return flights. We would book with ski dazzle again - and I agree with a previous post that la Tania is a great base for the 3 valleys.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
mjg, I have been to La Tania, Courchevel, and Val d'Isere with Le Ski (leski.co.uk). I have never been disappointed with their accomodation, food and reps - and I'm a picky sod. Their prices include flights and transfers.
La Tania is very small with not a lot to do. I would pick 1650 so that on the chalet night off I can eat in Le Bateau Ivre in 1850 (ok, you'll need to rob a bank but it's the best food I have ever eaten and stomps all over Raymond Blanc et al).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy