Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

CRISPIN, looking for an old ski buddy who worked for Crystal Holidays

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi can anyine help me i'm trying to find an old friend from yrs ago, called Crispin can't remember his surname, he worked for crystal holidays in resorts in Austria about 10-12 yrs ago, he was one hell of a good skier !!!!have looked on facebook but need his surname, if i remember rightly he came from Scotland, any info would be fantastic,
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
So, how much does he owe you?

Welcome to snowHeads Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
anarchicsaltire wrote:
So, how much does he owe you?

Welcome to snowHeads Toofy Grin
Nothing, if anyone knows him, tell him Paul 'The Nanny Slayer' Keith Evans, Mick Lukar and Andy Smith would love to catch up with him, we used to ski with him in Scheffau in Austria, and had some great nites out with him ! he used to rep with a girl called Suzie, we're all going skiing in Feb and was wondering if he is still in Austria working.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
someone out there must know him Confused
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
still no one knows him Shock
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nobody called crispin from Scotland dude. Have you tried Natives?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Why don't you ask Crystal - they probably wouldn't give you contact details but could pass yours on to Crispin - if they know where he is now.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
have tried asking a few ex crystal employees on FB, but no luck, Natives ?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Pamski wrote:
Why don't you ask Crystal - they probably wouldn't give you contact details but could pass yours on to Crispin - if they know where he is now.

Good idea. SCOOBY52 - try actually contacting the company, I am sure they would pass on an email/letter to the last known address, although they won't give you the contact details.

boabski Laughing
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
SCOOBY52 wrote:
have tried asking a few ex crystal employees on FB, but no luck, Natives ?

http://www.natives.co.uk/
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi SCOOBY52,

I will try and chase this for you and let you know if we find Crispin. As it's 10-12 years ago I'm unsure as to whether we'll have much luck but we'll take a look anyway.

As Pamski points out we can't give out any details of staff past/present who work/worked for us but might be able to pass your details on.

I'll let you know how we get on.

Jon @ Crystal Ski
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
The CSA is getting clever these days. I am impressed - how old are they now?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Jon Paget, nice one snowHead
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
The feedback I've had on this is that it's going to be a long shot so please don't expect a miracle (mainly due to the fact this was 10 years ago).

However, the team know about your request. Email us at recruitment@tuiski.co.uk, outline as many details about Crispin as you can remember, and we'll do our best Smile
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Puzzled
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy