Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon Ivy Snowboard Boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know where I could get hold of a pair to these boots in size 5.5 or 6 (not sure which size I need yet) [/b] Puzzled
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i have a pair of those! very comfy & i have had No probs what so ever with them, really warm & snug! However, i bought mine about 2 years ago in a small seasonal shop in Croydon. Have a hunt on the net but its best to try them on! shops to try are Snow & Rock, Just Add Water, Ellis bringham.... where are you based?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I bought a pair of these from my local board shop in size 5. I had to take them back as they were too small but I knew that if i had the correct size they would have been good.. Have tried S&R & just add water. I live in Bournemouth area.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jules,where do you live?
I'm, in Weymouth myself,& i can tell you of a couple of places locally otherwise.
Are you using Warmwell?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes Simon I am using Warmwell for my lessons. Big Dreams don't have any of these boots in my size. Do you use Warmwell then? I live Christchurch/Bournemouth area.Simon (Mr T),
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I was going to suggest Big Dreams myself.
But i was in Just Add Water in Southampton a couple of days ago & saw a few Salomen Boots,& Vans,most about size 6/7.
Also Snow & Rock in Port Solent (Portsmouth),have got alot for sale,according to the guy in Just Add Water.
There's another shop or 2 in Southampton,i'm trying to find their addresses now.
Also there will be the Calshot Ski Show in September time,if you can wait that long.
Used to use Warmwell alot,but haven't yet as i hear the robbing gits want to charge £10 an hour! For a dry slope!
Used to pay that up there for an evening,so its going to be the snowdome in june to meet up with a few others from this site.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Would like to get boots asap as have now got my board but can't get the bindings until I get my boots. It is expensive at Warmwell but you can buy a £75 pass that gives you 10 hours so only £7.50 per hour. Also if it's quite you can stay on a bit extra. I'm hoping to go to the Snowdome at Tamworth in June. Have never boarded on snow, but have been skiing for 5 years. Everyone says it will be easier on snow, but I think it will be more difficult because it'll be faster!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy