Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon Aero GT, X Wing Hurricane or Nordica 12.1 SUV?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Yet another which ski question.

Now that we're into school holidays for skiing we're mostly driving down so have decided that it might be time to buy some skis. I've already got my own (following a nasty injury with a binding which failed to release I've got very fussy with my own kit) but my OH has been less bothered.

He's more interested now but I can't persuade him to part with too much cash so we've been trawling the internet for deals and have narrowed it down to one of the above.

A bit more detail: He's 5' 11 and about 76kg, he's had 12 weeks on snow and can ski mostly anything, though not always so prettily. We mainly ski on piste although the kids are starting to push him further but I expect for the next few years at least it's going to be nothing less than 90% on piste.

The Aero and the Hurricane are both new, the Nordica's have been lightly used.

Can any body help us out?

thanks

Sharon
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've just bought some x wing hurricanes from ebay (new).
i haven't tried them out for real but have used them at the snowdome in tamworth.
i'm very pleased.
you can find several reviews on the internet. from what i can gather they have now been rebranded x wing storms and are the intermediate all terrain ski, biased towards on-piste.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy