Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer from Salzburg to Radstaadt

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys, does anyone have recommendations/experience getting cheapish (but safe!) transfer from Salzburg to Radstaadt?

I'm putting a few options together a DIY trip in Jan. It'll be just 2 of us with no skis to carry. I swear I saw someone post that transfers are about £40pp return but I can't seem to find that post anymore. Sad

Many thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Streaky- look up Austrian-adventures on here owned by Flangesax - he does accommodation and the transfer info is somewhere on his site. Very obliging guy also.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
streaky, I've used the following company twice, once to Radstadt and once to Flachau. The price was about 40 euros pp return.

http://www.huberreisen.at/e-online-flughafentransfer.html

They provided a good service both times.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
streaky, train and bus are the cheapest. Both being offered from Salzburg to the Sport Welt area. If you look at the Salzburg Airport site you can follow the links!

Alternatively contact Flangesax - they are based in Radstadt and offer bloody good accommodation, food and ski safaris. Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.reisen-habersatter.at/transfer-buchen-en.php?a=1

Full list here:
http://engl.salzburg-airport.com/anreise_840.html
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tom W, streaky, I was thinking along the lines of public transport, which is improving with leaps and bounds from Salzburg! And generally a damned sight cheaper. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
streaky, we use Huber for most of our transfers.

They are €43 per seat for a return. there are a couple of other services that we recommend too but only cheaper when there are at least 5 people Sad

Public transport is best at €11 for the train and about €3 for the bus.
There is a bus stop right outside the airport... any bus will take you to the train station... then just find the platform and off you go!

this is the site for Austrian rail...

http://www.oebb.at/en/index.jsp
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks everyone for all your replies, that was exactly what I needed.

I didnt want to trouble flangesax as I still wasn't sure where I would be going to ski in Jan. Speaks volumes about you as a host that you are still willing to lend me your expertise! snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
streaky, snowHead first... hard salesman a little bit later wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy