Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Soll, Salbach, Kirchberg & Zell am see?????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have the choice of these 4 resorts, which would you recommend based soley on apres ski ?? And i f you have been to more than one could you please rank?

I'm going end of March,

All very much appreciated, thanks!!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
davealsolh, I don't know all these resorts but I love Zell am See and I think it has very good apres including clubs till 5:00am. It is quite low though so the snow might be suffering by end of March - you'd need to check the closing date for the main resort, althought here is still sking on the glacier at Kaprun
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Saalbach. Snow will likely be slushy late march though as it's mainly south facing, so would be worth waiting to see how the snow falls earlier in the season before booking.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Saalbach is great for apres but end of March it will be much quieter than in the high season. I was there on the last week of March and bars were closing down. We managed to find good parties but it was hit and miss and took lots of walking from place to place.
I would def go earlier next time.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tom W, good point actually, when I was there in April it was a ghost town (in a nice sitting on the street in the sun with a few beers kinda way), but I assume 'cos Easter is late this year it'll still be lively.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
clarky999, I was there in the "bad" winter of 2007 so maybe this did not help.
But when we arrived around the 20th and asked the rep on the bus for the bast place to go she recommended the "closing down party" of apparently her best bar Smile
It might be busier if the winter is better though.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
At that time of year, based solely on apres, I would say Zell Am See as it is a town all year round so everything will still be open at that time of year. Also with the Kaprun glacier the 'season' extends beyond when the snow on the local hill is good. Also you can easily ski Saalbach from Zell anyway.

D
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy