Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

woohoo, im off to whistler

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
was gonna ask for a week for skiing for the BB, but thought what the hell i ll chance it and ask for a month off Shocked , and the boss took pity on my ski withdrawl symptoms and said yes Shocked - so im off to Whistler for February, yeehaa! Very Happy Just need to figure out how to pay for it now. Going on my own, so if anyones knocking around and wants a ski buddy, give me a shout. Sorry im so happy afetr a rubbish couple of years, i had to shout about it!!!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bitoffluff, Good for you.....welcome back to the mountains, you've been missed.

...and snow junkies ALWAYS find ways of paying for our habit.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bitoffluff, drop me a PM closer to the time. I'll do some laps with you... StuartH is another snowHead in the vicinity...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bitoffluff how much you rekon its going to cost you? me and a mate have got at least a month to burn earlyish next year and were thinking of going skiing/boarding the whole time. obv dependant on cost
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I dare say I might make it to Whistler for a day or two in Feb. Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stuarth, did you buy yet? E-mail me, I have a thirst and a local.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
parlor wrote:
bitoffluff, drop me a PM closer to the time. I'll do some laps with you... StuartH is another snowHead in the vicinity...

oooh, excellent, fast forward 2 months - cant wait Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PHoSawyer wrote:
bitoffluff how much you rekon its going to cost you? me and a mate have got at least a month to burn earlyish next year and were thinking of going skiing/boarding the whole time. obv dependant on cost

have to admit, i havent done the sums, i jumped into it pretty blind, though just had my eyes opened looking at liift pass prices Shocked - seems to be the scariest bit. $750 for a month shared room in condo, and despite the exchange rate, looks like shopping / bar peices still quite a bit cheaper than eurozone high alt resorts. So i admit, i dont know the answer, sorry, but i know itll be worth it!

Any tips on getting a discounted lift pass would be totally appreciated!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
bitoffluff,

Ah - the tip on getting a discounted lift pass would have been to have bought it by the 11th October (early bird pricing), well in fact before mid july it was super cheap, but heh.... It'll still be cheaper to buy a season pass if you are doing more than about 3 weeks or so, as you also get discounts on food in the mountain places, etc (not beer unfortunately!). If you work out for your lenght a full season pass is too much, then a 15-day season pass would probably be cheapest, the extra days are then charged at edge card rates (cheaper than full whack by about $20 a day) and you still get the discounts - plus it's much better to have a season pass (of some variety) than a "tourist ticket" of course! wink

parlor, Indeed (subject to getting through the legal stuff okay), you'll be able to tell because I will be scavenging the free food in the roundhouse (on the crackers and ketchup diet!) wink All going well we'll be moving in in the middle of december, apparently we have a local there too and shouldn't be too far from your local Happy In the mean time I need to make the most of my downtown location (whilst avoiding being shot!) so if you fancy a beer this way let me know. I have a local mobile number at long last - I'll email it to you
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy