Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Somerfield Surprise

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Called in to our local one on the way back from Mum’s and found this section called “Tchibo”, it’s German stuff and right now its got some interesting kit in stock. A waterproof breathable shell jacket that’ll make a great Spring ski outer, for 23 Squid.
I bought one and it’s better made and better spec’d than name brand kit at four times the price. I’m going back for a second. At that price you could wear it for a week and chuck it in the bin . . . except it’s washable too.

The men’s is a ‘little’ beige but the ladies one is a nice cranberry.

For the climbers and campers, this week they’ve also got stash bags and sleeping bag liners at silly prices.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Masque, I've been looking for something like that and always try to buy decent stuff at the unbranded end of the market. I've got a Somerfield 5minutes away, don't think it sells clothes Sad but will check it out anyway. Is it reversible? That's always a clincher for me. 2 for the price of 1? Sold to the sucker wearing George from Asda snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You can get Tchibo stuff online at http://www.tchibo.co.uk. And they have they own shops as well - mostly around London but some a little further affield like Salisbury, Kidderminster, and Oxford (18 Westgate).
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
RobW, Thanks. And my wife has just told me our previous nanny used to buy stuff from them so that we still get their catalogues sent to us! I thought I recognised the name... Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
RobW,
and Andover!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There's a Tchibo shop locally which sells a bizarre and ever changing mixture of stuff, mostly incredibly cheap. I bought (among other things) a windproof skiing fleece for £20. It's not perfect (the arms don't breathe as well as they might and a tooth has come off the zip, fortunately right at the top,) but for £20 it's fantastic.

This w/e they were selling coffee, jewellery, chopping boards, shortwave radios, sailing waterproofs, children's horse riding kit and loads of other stuff you didn't know you needed.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Tchibo has 70% more "outlets" thank McDonald's. How about that!?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
"Tchibo is a chain of German coffee shops with substantial non-food retail offering the theme of which changes weekly. It has 53,000 points of sale and is the world’s No 5. coffee producer (leader in Germany, Austria and CEE). Examples of product offerings include:-
German market leader in watch sales (6.2%), alarm clocks (18.5%), cordless vacuum cleaners (55%)
Every other women in Germany wears a Tchibo bra. Biggest jewellery retailer at Xmas"

Quote from a report I wrote on meeting management. A very interesting company.

2 key points
Product is generally cheap i.e. good value for monet rather than cheap crap - and very well made.

Selling cycle compltetes in 3 weeks. Primary shelf space week 1. Secondary shelf space week 2. Anything left goews to back of store and is sold on the web. Once a range is sold out in a store that is it. So if you see it and like it buy it.

A friend bought last years ski wear and it was very good.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ashton parker wrote:

My wife bought some ski gear and found it was good too,
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
boredsurfin wrote:
ashton parker wrote:

My wife bought some ski gear and found it was good too,

me too! Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy