Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Teacher wants to ski in school hols - any time between 18 Dec and 10 Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi - I'm looking for other singles or a group to head off for a week in the school holidays. Don't mind where I go, anything considered! Something with a bit of nightlife would be cool too. I've skiied a few times but will need a few more lessons.

Please get in touch either if you have organised a trip and need an extra person, or would like to get together to organise something.

By the way, I'm female, 28 and based in the South.

Thanks in anticipation!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi

A friend and I are already booked to go to the Flaine UCPA we're heading out on the 26th and back on the 1st. We're also both teachers, 28 and are based in the south too. Not sure if you've heard of UCPA but a quick google will give you an idea, also a search for action outdoors will give you the uk company you can book through. You'd be welcome to join us and would definitely meet loads of others out there.

Never been to Flaine but get in touch if you want any more info.

Vicky
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Vicky

Thanks so much for that, I will def check out UCPA!

Cheers
Rebecca
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rswyer, I've done a numer of trips during school holidays with UCPA and you tend to find a lot of teachers there, funnily enough! If you decide to book, use the discount code SP2010 to get £10 off the Action-Outdoors website prices. Have a great trip!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy