Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solden hotels

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of heading to the glacier this weekend, anyone know any decent reasonable hotels (and are open this time of year), doesn't need to be to near the lifts for the glaicer as will be driving (is there parking charge out of season?)

cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
papasmurf, no parking charges at all in most Austrian resorts as the majority of punters (Germans & Austrians) drive to the resorts.

The glacier road is open currently. I was up there last weekend before the big snowfalls, but we have strong Föhn winds now and the snowline is rapidly going back uphill. Don't worry though the glaciers will be OK as it is not that hot!

Any of the hotels would be good but check which ones are open by using the online booking service from the Tourist Office. A lot of hoteliers in ski resorts close in November, allowing staff and themselves to have a break before the winter season gets going in December.
http://www.soelden.com/main/DE/SD/WI/suchen_buchen/zimmer_buchen/index.html

I think you can switch the language by going back to the Home page.

Any hotels at the south end of town would bring you to the Glacier road quickly - so look for "close to Gaislachkoglbahn" Today there are 10 lifts open. It is a long weekend in Southern Germany and Austria this weekend so lots will remain open.

Sue Little Angel
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
papasmurf, i like the am hof use the tourist office site to check availability as Sue suggests and then ring direct for booking. they make a small surcharge for the TO site...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
cheers, yeah been looking at the TO site and got a few hotels from there system, otherwise using the hotels own booking sites is a pain as the booking enquires for lots seem require you to fill in tons of details first! completely forgot about Allerheiligen hopefully traffics not to bad tomorrow then
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy