Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The most ridiculous priced ski pants on the market

Poster: A snowHead
Item number: 330480253858 on ebay uk

a pair of "new" ski pants by Ralph Lauren....... they are orange and £444...

... a right bargain

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=330480253858&Category=57989&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mmm loving the shell suit sheen obviously high quality, must have been at the back of the factory for 20 years
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
And of course after letting the dear chap know I thought his item was a wee wee take.... I received the following

Are you Serious! Do a little research of what retail is on something before you start mouthing off. Feel free to visit a local Polo store and pay full price of $1200 for these. Any more emails from you and we will be reporting you to ebay for harassment which is cause for suspension on ebay. Don't waste our time because you can't afford something.

- blue_present...

Just about sums up what a tight back bottom I am...... I could have bought a pair of ski pants for £444 instead of £758 !! ..... F**k me I did miss a bargain ! Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Inflation must be pretty high in the states - when they were listed on eBay the RRP was quoted as $998, but now it's apparently gone up to $1200.

But anyway, these are obviously so dazzlingly high end and exclusive that Ralph Lauren won't show them on their own website - they'll only show their sombre cheapo line of mens ski pants which they sell for $495 (£313) Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
limegreen1, humm great thanks for the link- and they are made of 'super fabric' (100% genuine nylon)
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
ed123, Ah but there are 2 layers of nylon. None of this rubbish Goretex for them eh? Laughing

A quick Google gave this www.designerclothesonline.co.uk/product_clothes_info/Mens/Ski_Wear/camo_ski_pant/Ralph_Lauren_RLX_Camo_Printed_Ski_Pants-%28RAM4061%29.html

Still a ridiculous price for Nylon pants but not £400+
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Michael B, I wonder what the Chinese writing really says in English on those nice nylon pants Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
livetoski, Laughing

I thought the orange ones were vile till I saw the camo ones Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ed123 wrote:
limegreen1, humm great thanks for the link- and they are made of 'super fabric' (100% genuine nylon)

SuperFabric would just be the stuff used for the two patches at the bottom of the legs - I guess that means the rest is plain old nylon with no superpowers at all.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
The camo ones look like another remainder from an old line, just not quite as old as the orange ones.

The current ones look OK, but still overpriced.
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4441102
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
[quote="livetoski"]Michael B, I wonder what the Chinese writing really says in English on those nice nylon pants Toofy Grin

I think is says "I am a complete feckwit with more money then brains and will spend more time telling people the cost of these stupid trousers than actual using them"
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
limegreen1 wrote:
And of course after letting the dear chap know I thought his item was a wee wee take.... I received the following

Are you Serious! Do a little research of what retail is on something before you start mouthing off. Feel free to visit a local Polo store and pay full price of $1200 for these. Any more emails from you and we will be reporting you to ebay for harassment which is cause for suspension on ebay. Don't waste our time because you can't afford something.

- blue_present...

Just about sums up what a tight back bottom I am...... I could have bought a pair of ski pants for £444 instead of £758 !! ..... F**k me I did miss a bargain ! Laughing

Ha ha , i just mailed him too and gave him my opinion........soooo funny.....i think we should all drop him a line if only to wind him up a little.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Michael B wrote:
ed123, Ah but there are 2 layers of nylon. None of this rubbish Goretex for them eh? Laughing

A quick Google gave this www.designerclothesonline.co.uk/product_clothes_info/Mens/Ski_Wear/camo_ski_pant/Ralph_Lauren_RLX_Camo_Printed_Ski_Pants-%28RAM4061%29.html

Still a ridiculous price for Nylon pants but not £400+

most goretex gear is made out of nylon. goretex is just a membrane which is laminated between layers of nylon
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
dont see the pony anywere,its a fake
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
blockhead, he hasnt shown any label or tag - despite putting up numerous pics
snow report
Crikey how much is the matching jacket?
ski holidays
matching jacket !! now that would be an outfit to rival the bogner set ..... a highly visible mug punter ..
snow conditions
Quote:

limegreen1 wrote:

- blue_present...

Just about sums up what a tight back bottom I am...... I could have bought a pair of ski pants for £444 instead of £758 !! ..... F**k me I did miss a bargain !

Ha ha , i just mailed him too and gave him my opinion........soooo funny.....i think we should all drop him a line if only to wind him up a little.

I think i might drop him a line as well - hee hee. I have not been ebay baiting in ages Very Happy
latest report
You've missed the prime item

Ladies dress like an oven ready turkey for under $1400.

http://cgi.ebay.com/POLO-RALPH-LAUREN-RLX-WOMEN-SNOWSUIT-SILVER-SKI-JACKET-/330478714768?pt=US_CSA_WC_Outerwear&hash=item4cf210ff90
snow report
fatbob, OMG now that is just wrong, gas mark 8 for 4 hours and a little bit of basting!! but just right for footballers wives for a bit of roasting

really like the Rat fur collar Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
Nice buns ! .... like two walnuts in an anky ( a la lindy hughes ) wink
snow report
I would probably PMSL if I ended up on a lift with that.
latest report
Wow!! The female equivalent of cybermen.
snow report
To be fair, it's a very versatile outfit - not only will it make you stylish on the slopes, you can also wear it on stage if you're in an Abba tribute act.
snow report
sloop, Laughing
Pleased the missus chose to splash £60 on a new Westbeach from TackyMax rather than firing up eBay instead...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy