Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Women's long ski pants

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, hoping someone out there can help - does anyone know of any good stores in the UK that sell long ski pants for women?

We're having real problems tracking down anything with an inside seam of 34" (86cm) anywhere!

Help!!!

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jimflint80, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

You'll need to look for particular brands, then find stores that stock them. Sweet Protection have decent leg length on their ski pants - I have a pair with an 86 cm/34 inch inseam. Not sure who's stocking Sweet this year but there was a thread on here recently about the brand.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have a similar problem, also a 34" inside leg, and I do not have the budget for any of the top end stuff. The only solution I have found is Decathlon, they have adjustable leg length salopettes for under £50. Sorted. I also have some Trespass salopettes that come in three different leg lengths, but the long version which I have is a 32" inside leg so they're not quite ankle length.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
queen bodecia wrote:
...adjustable leg length salopettes

How does that work?

I spent two tiresome months going from store to store in a bid to find something long enough. When I found the Sweet pants the search ended and the quality and fit are superb. I could have done with another inch or two in the length though - they only just touch the top of boot but at least they fully cover the cuff.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jimflint80, Look on the buy/sell thread - Lornholio, was selling some strides which would fit Shaquille o'Neill
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Zero-G, with velcro basically. I wear them fully extended but there's a velcro flap to shorten them.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
schoffell have always done long leg stuff! unfortunatly we don't stock it anymore but if you talk to any of there suppliers u can get them to order in as they normally have stock at this time of year! if you get stuck drop us an e-mail and i can see what i can do but seems a little off me trying to order as i didn't put an order in with them this season!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy