Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Border looking for individuals/group, 3 valleys/chamonix end of jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I'm a 24yr old male, intermediate border looking for a few people to go skiing with. Went on a trip with a group off this forum last year to deux alpe and it was amazing. Hoping for Another trip the same.

I would like to go to val thoren (3 valleys), chamonix or anywhere in france really, looking for alot of snow and a large piste/off piste area. Also a bit of après ski is great always makes for some good memories Happy.

If there are any people out there who fancy joining me I'm looking at end of jan/feb time, I'll be driving up from the south of France if anyone needs a lift from provence way. Hope we all have a gr8 season.

Ash
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Ash

Somebody else posted a thread with regards to running a trip to Val Thoren late January -

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=66221

But they've not replied for a while, I PM'd and hoping for a response, nothing yet though.

That aside, I'm up for doing a trip, I'd especially like to visit Val Thoren and Les Arc this year, about myself, I'm 33 yo, been skiing for about 5 years, I'm not "mr fit" but am a comfortable intermediate skier, you'll catch me on the blues and reds, though don't expect me off piste (I tend to sink!).

With regards to getting the accommodation organised, I can help with that.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi I am interested in going to either Les Arcs, Val Thorens or a 3 Valleys resort.

Same as you Kelvin, I am intermediate red and blue runs, sometimes black runs but not keen on off piste.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi, I've posted here "Solo Snow Boarder Looking For Cheap weekend / week in Meribel (WC 22nd Jan)".

I'm looking to get to meribel (part of 3 valleys). For a weekend as my funds are limited but if its cheap enough I could stretch to a week!?

Not booked anything, so we could try and help each other out!?

Let me know what you think!?

Thanks

Neil.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey, if any of you fancy it, we're looking to get a group of people to go skiing/boarding around 30th Jan or 6th Feb for a week. There's around 6 confirmed so far, mid 20's, of all abilities, skiers and boarders, but the more the merrier. We did it last year, and it was an amazing trip! Hoping for a repeat this year.

Nothing is booked yet. We booked 3 weeks before last time and got an amazing deal! However if we get enough people to fill a chalet we will try to book before Xmas this year. Places we have in mind are Chamonix, Flaine, Serre Chevalier, Morzine, although final destination will be influenced by price.

Let me know what you think.

Lorna
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just to add to Lorna's - mid 20s to mid 30s and will be loads of fun!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy