Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone wanting a week skiing/boarding in Europe in 2011?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

I am part of a small group of friends looking to meet other skiers and boarders to book a week in Europe any time from late Jan to March next year. We don't mind where we go, but we're looking for good skiing and a bit of night life for the evenings (although not mad partying!), for as cheap as we can find! We are all in our 30's so looking for similar aged people to join us - any ability!

If this also appeals to you - please come and meet us! We are meeting up on Wed 3rd Nov in London.

Meet-up details:
Wed 3rd Nov, 6.30pm
At: Starbucks at Tottenham court road station - next door to Dorothy Perkins.

Hope to see anyone who can make it!

Natalie
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Nat I have a motorbike test that day so not sure I can get into London for 6.30 but would be interested in a week away.

I used these guys last time as it was all inclusive, accomodation was pretty basic and so was the food but think it was quite reasonable

www.skitopia.com

Might be some similiar companies out there too.

Anyway keep me in the loop and I will let you know if I can get to London (im in Colchester Essex)

Thanks

Pete
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Natalie,

Do you fancy a UCPA holiday in Flaine, Jan time? Have just put up a post today if you want to take a look Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Rachel / Pete

Rachel - could be a good possibility, would love to meet you guys to find out!

Pete - check out Rachel's post. If you can come to the meet-up, that would be fab! If not we can keep you posted Happy

Natalie
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Pete - not had a chance to check out skitopia just yet, but check out this: http://www.action-outdoors.co.uk/hol_flaine_UCPASkiHalf-TimeInstruction_22-1-2011_0.aspx - its the trip I believe Rachel is planing and it looks fab!

I'm gonna mail round my friends and see what they think, but personally I'm keen!

Natalie
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
that looks good value skitopia was about seven hundred inc flight hire and pass at serre chevalier but no lessons. so yes depending on dates it sounds good thanks Pete
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi all, just to advise this meetup is STILL ON! We are hoping there will be enough of a tube service to get people to places, however, we'll reassess tonight...

Hope still to see you there, plus we have a few people from other meet-ups coming too so should be a nice group of us. Wear your ski goggles so we can easily spot you! Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Natalie,

Have asked if one of our group is able to make it down tomorrow. She said possibly although it is quite a way for her so unsure. However keep our UCPA holiday in mind, in Flaine 22nd Jan. I've put up a post on the Action Outdoors facebook site also, so can communicate that way too Happy

Have a frappuccino for me Laughing

Rachel
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
namford, if you decide to go with the UCPA trip, use the discount code SP2010 to get £10 off the listed price. Have a great trip and enjoy a couple of free beers courtesy of a fellow snowhead snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Rachel - brilliant and thank you, I am quite keen on your trip so will be sure to mention it!

Sarep - how very kind of you, thank you very much!!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi all,

We had a great meet-up tonight and out of it came two main trips:
1) first week of Jan to somewhere in France
2) a week somewhere in Europe either end of Jan or February (possibly tagging onto Rachel's UCPA trip)...

If anyone is interested in joining either of these trips or coinciding with us, please join PowderJunkies meet-up group as this is where all the details will be published:

http://www.meetup.com/Powder-Junkies/

Look forward to seeing you on there soon!

Natalie
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi Pete, we have scheduled a meet-up for Rachel's trip on powder junkies (see link above) - please join the group and click the RSVP on that meet-up if you are interested in coming!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy