Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What resorts offer early bird discounts on ski passes?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm going to Madonna Di Campiglio and Les Deux Alpes this year, both are booked up but neither seems to offer any discount on lift passes if you book early.

I'm sure I've heard of some that do. For future reference does anybody have any experience of getting early bird discounts. Particularly, but not exclusively, in Europe.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You can get earyl bird discount on *season* passes, certainly - 40% off the Mont Blanc Unlimited, 50% off the Espace Diamant. Not heard of early bird offers for one week passes, although I htink I've seen offers in Les Arcs for family passes
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ishay, I've never found anywhere which offers "early bird" discounts just for the normal 6 day passes, which are their bread and better. There probably are some places, but it's not common.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
val thorens
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jasongibson100, Don't think so.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Here is my ski pass booking from this year (January)

Forfait(s) 6 Jours Adulte Val Thorens 1 122.50 € (cut and pasted from my booking confirmation)
Normal price was 175€, you could not upgrade this pass though

I dont think that the lift pass companies advertise their early bird prices, might be worth calling them direct
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just looked at the Val Thorens lift pass page, if you view it in French it has an offer if booked before 30th November
On the English page it doesn't mention it

http://www.valthorens.com/hiver-fr/val-thorens/ski/forfaits.21.html
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
jasongibson100, The only discount that I can get following that link is the 10 euro postage fee that they will waive if I book and pay before 30th Nov.
However if I pick the pass up in the resort then there is no 10 euro fee anyway.
Am I missing something or can you get any better for 13 days kids pass.
273 euro.
Thanks.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I know you're on about six day passes but the following has to be a bargain for a season pass. From the Flaine website:

Promotion : Season pass :
Buy your season ski pass before 15th december 2010 : Grand Massif + 18 yrs : 419 € instead of 838 €
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The Portes De Soleil resorts are currently offering early bird discounts... think it's 10% off the big PdS liftpass and 20% off the local passes.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Serre Chevalier have 25% off the season pass until the 1st December, buy before the 1st November, and it also includes your summer pass. I wonder why there is such a difference between even the resorts that Compagnie des Alpes operate? Half price for Flaine but only 25% in SC?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Worth checking if you are booked with a Chalet. Mine are offering a discount on Paradiski but I dont know how they do it.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hells Bells, different clientele/commercial conditions in each resort.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
If you're looking for ski pass discounts, the biggest reductions usually come from the 1st and last week of the season - La Plagne offer about 15-20% dependant on dates etc - but as Lizzard, says, each resort is different.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy