Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Womens Tele Boots - Garmont Priestess NTN Anyone know anything?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Time for some new boots and have been looking.. The NTN debate is still going on and on. Anyone girls had a try with the new Garmont Priestess boots? Or Scarpa T1 ? or similiar. I currently have mens Scarpa T1 boots which are a bit high for me and large (Good deal to get me going though) I now need to get something better fitting. Have done a few fun races here in Swiss land and want to do a few more. Any advice please..... Og by the way will have some mens Scarpa T1 for sale soon, 26.5!!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
summer, What liners do you have in your T1s ? Do you have the Intuition - or the stock liner. I gave my three clip T1s - with Intuition liners to my wife. I replaced them with 4 clip T1s, which have the the stock liner.. which does not fit nearly so well. I think all you can do is try them on....I find I cannot ski in anything other than Scarpa - Garmont and Crispi don't seem to fit as well.

I don't know anything about NTN - for the moment I'm staying with Hammerheads ! snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm not sure there is a NTN debate anymore? No question NTN is a far superior binding. It's only negative aspect is that it's quite hefty for touring.

The pros:
It can be releasable (yes, the 7tm can do this too)
It has brakes (great for carrying the skis too)
It is super adjustable (position as well as how active it is)
You can easily swap bindings between skis
It's so powerful
The boots don't have a silly duck bill (great for hiking, even better for crampons)
It's super easy to click in to

Cable bindings have had there day. Buy NTN, no question...

(FWIW I don't ski much tele at the moment as my body has fixed itself and I can alpine again, I will go back to tele when the body gives up (approx 10 years according to the label). I have skied NTN a few times, WOW, it rocks).
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ski wrote:
summer, What liners do you have in your T1s ? Do you have the Intuition - or the stock liner. I gave my three clip T1s - with Intuition liners to my wife. I replaced them with 4 clip T1s, which have the the stock liner.. which does not fit nearly so well. I think all you can do is try them on....I find I cannot ski in anything other than Scarpa - Garmont and Crispi don't seem to fit as well.

I don't know anything about NTN - for the moment I'm staying with Hammerheads ! snowHead

No sadly the standard stock liner...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
summer, So save some money and buy some Intuitions wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
parlor,
Quote:

I have skied NTN a few times, WOW, it rocks

High or Low stance ?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ski, depends Wink Low.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
summer, NTN is the way to go if you want to ski aggressively and swap from tele to alpine style as the terrain changes. I was able to complete an alpine technique course on NTNs and apart from not being able to drive the skis through their nose and really having to find and keep on the centre balance I was not handicapped.
The only bummer is the NTNs overhang too much on my snowboard so I've had to use Cobras instead. NTN does rock!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Well I have done it, ordered Garmont Priestess NTN and NTN Bindings.....Now have some boots for sale Scarpa T1 26.5 (Black and yellow version) and Last years Black Diamond O2 Bindings if anyone interested??
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy