Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski & Snow Boot Advice Please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Firstly I would like to point out that this is NOT a self promotion post, I really do need advice.

Can anyone tell me the leg height of ski and snow boots, measured from inside the boots?

I haven't skied for years, unfortuntaley Sad , even then I have only been twice Confused (trying to be completely transparent here) so do not own a pair of either kind. Living in Penzance, Cornwall I can't even walk in to a shop to ask or take measurements for myself.

Would really appreciate your input here guys.

Looking forward to hearing from someone

Thanks

Kay

P.S. If anyone wants to know why I need this information I will say but that would involve some self promotion
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kgbow, I would suspect you're asking this as you intend to branch out into producing racks for ski and snow boots. What advice I will offer is that I would imagine ski boots and snow boots to have varying sizes depending on whether they are male, female, adult, junior, performance or beginner boots - not to mention the inherent differences in manufacturer's designs.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Do they vary that much Astraeus? I know the child's ones will be smaller, but would there really be that much difference in the types you have mentioned?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They are about calf height. I assume the self promotion you are referring to is that you are afraid to reference the length and attractiveness of your pins lest elderly male snowheads get a sudden bllod pressure increase.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy