Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fall-Line Magazine November issue & gear guide

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got my November issue through the post box Very Happy

This one includes the gear guide which has now transformed into a rather nice glossy magazine - looks very comprehensive too, am very impressed with it!

Have had a quick flick through the mag and gear guide and it seems like a very good issue in general, well worth the cover price for sure, and the gear guide is a must for any equipment junkies out there ... although I'm sure nobody on Snowheads would be like that Wink

Question for Falliner (when he/she turns up on this thread): my subscription was recently renewed automatically by DD, do I get the freebies (goggles etc) as advertised in current issues, or is that supposed to be a one off inducement? If not I'll have to be sneaky next time and cancel my subscription then re-subscribe a month later ... or are you feeling generous enough to let me have some stuff ... pretty please? Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nobody else got this? Puzzled
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes got my issue last week excellent Cool
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
roga, the purpose of the goggles is, as you correctly guessed, to blind the unwary into subscribing with a shiny, glittery thing and then leave you bewildered as to why a magazine keeps invading your personal space for months afterwards. Unbelievably we do have some people who subscribe for the words and pictures but they must be mad.
We are quite keen to retain subscribers so do have things like cheap deals on Ts and goggles for anyone who missed out/wants more stuff - the price works out about the same as cancelling and resubscribing, if I've done my sums right. Anyone who gets in touch claiming to actually like the mag will normally get some stickers or gizzits, unless we've run out of stamps... email kerry@fall-line.co.uk and tell her I sent you. She's sleeping off the London Show for a couple of days, but should get back in touch.
Anyone who comes to the NEC and subscribes will get a rather excellent Patagonia frisbee as well, because a box of them turned up in the office. We didn't know they made them either, but they do liven up the quieter moments at the shows.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks falliner Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I also think the gear guide was a great effort this year but would like to ski bindings included aswell
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
very good mag this month and the gear guide is well done.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy