Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowdrop Transfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone on here used the above??

They look like a good legitimate service and I just wanted to confirm this before booking a transfer with them.

Going from Geneva to La plagne on 23 Jan.

Thanks for all replies
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good name, Snowdrop Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowley, did you book with them?

what are your thoughts? - Im about to book with them too... Puzzled
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowley, were they exspensive?..am looking at options for March going to Verbier, the train being one. snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
chrisby86, Welcome to sH's snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snowley, if you have not already booked have a look at our prices and ask for the SNOWHEADS discount
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
They did quote an extremely good price, however I have booked a package deal now and therefore did not need to use the transfer.

I would recommend getting a quote from them to see what price they can offer. And also redrunmarcus, offer.

Thanks
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I am about to book with them too. In the above post I did not find a reply from someone who actually booked with them.

Is there anyone who has booked with them?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bernard, Welcome to snowHeads snowHead
I know nothing of snowdrop but http://www.ski4funtransfers.co.uk/ mentioned by redrunmarcus above is owned and run by snowHeads who are also registered licensed etc in France and thus insured properly. Plus of course there a 10% discount for snowHeads and also knowing that you can get to 'speak' to them on here if needs be. Very Happy
I have no other connection with them apart from having a place in the same village in which they are based.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Can I also add that redrunmarcus' company are very good value.

I've booked through them for a group at half term and they beat the nearest quote (Transfer Intelligence & Snowcab) by about £200.

Just hope the coach turns up wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Have used them several times between Geneva and Val D'Isere and would highly recommend them.
Punctual, polite and very good value. Very Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Another recommendation for http://www.ski4funtransfers.co.uk/ . Used them throughout last season and have booked at least four transfers with them for this coming winter. Reliable, competitive, excellent service at all times.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I have also used ski http://www.ski4funtransfers.co.uk/ for Geneva to La Plagne a few times now, they are excellent!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy