Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

First scrape of winter

Poster: A snowHead
Well up here in Aberdeen it snowed enough last night to leave an annoying covering of snow and hail mixture welded to the car this morning.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Its now snowing fairly hard, nice big lazy flakes
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Slight frost down here in the Beautiful South, just enough to need to scrape the windscreen snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Looks like the first serious frost/car windows scrape here too. Bring it on! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
-1c at 6.30am here in manchester, first car ive had with a heated front screen, what in invention, wow!!! Is it really snowing in aberdeen kevindonkleywood, ??? That hail/frost/snow mixture which welds the wipers to the windscreen is a bloody nightmare, takes ages to defrost!!!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

That hail/frost/snow mixture which welds the wipers to the windscreen

always lift the wipers off the screen when it's going to be snowing/freezing!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Big chunky stuff here....

http://youtube.com/v/Yar-VSu5vuc

Temps will raise this weekend but it is really snowing hard!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
just waiting for it to be light enough to go look at the webcams Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
When did it snow up here?! I thought that was just heavy frost lol. My new downjacket was very nice this morning though!!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
clarky999, On the Dyce side of town we have had quite a good coating of snow in the early hours, sadly its pretty much gone now

Edit the Cairngorm weather is looking like freezing level at 600-700m and fairly regular snow showers for the next 3 days at least
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Think I will book my car in to have the tyres changed over, bring it on Cool
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Looks like we get our first serious frost tomorrow in Morzine. Cham says -4 overnight, say goodbye to the last veggies then.
Got snow down to 1200ish and possibly coming lower, just what I need when I have a balcony to build.
Now where did I store those salopettes ?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Snow on the roof of our chalet in Les Coches today and a good base starting at the top of the La Plagne area. Winter is definitely on it's way Happy
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
DallyPaul, Snow and Sunshine, How is the petrol situation in your area, there are stories on TV here of petrol running out?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Some rumours that they may be going to start playing with their snow making at cairngorm?? anyone know if their is any truth in this.
snow conditions
I had to scrape ice off my windscreen (in Devon) on the way to my holiday in Fuerteventura - 24th September. That as 6.45 am though - a bit of a shock - had not planned that delay, and had to use a credit card as no scrapers in the car! None since then though
ski holidays
-8 at Gatwick at 11pm ish Shocked
snow conditions
I see they got some turns in on cairngorm yesterday Very Happy 12 months in a row.
latest report
Michelle, I hope its no where near -8 anywhere down south tonight, I've only brought 4 layers to cycle home in Shocked
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy