Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saas Fee at New Year

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Further to my other post about New Year deals. Based on a very quick search I could do something reasonable at Saas Fee for New Year. I know it's high with a glacier and will have decent conditions. How busy is it at New Year and what's the atmosphere like in resort (it woould be just my teenage daughter and me)?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cracking resort with a good buzz for new year and lots of fireworks. Not the largest resort in the world but all the runs come back into a central spot and there is rarley any lift ques at any time of the year.

Very centalised village and real chocolate box swiss.

Main apres is on the main street bar called the black bull, will be hopping from about 3:30 onwards.

Can highly recomment dinner in Don Chicios on the main street amazing Italian and great value.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You might want to check with others on here but I was in Saas in the summer and the locals said that at this time of winter its pretty grim in Saas as the sun doesn't really get up about the 4000m peaks that surround the town. Hence it's also really cold too.

Depends what youre going for. As per the other post, the après is epic.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cracking choice. I spent all season last year in Saas Fee. Yes it is a bit darker than other resorts at this time of year due to the north facing slopes and truly massive peaks that guard the top of the valley but to say the sun doesn't really get up is a bit of an exageration although it can be prone to flat light if cloudy especially late in the skiing day.

Certainly keen on their fireworks at new year as Fattes13, mentions. Good atmosphere in the village and stunning scenery.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy