Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easter week for intermediates

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A friend is asking for recommendations for Easter week, with a preference (but not absolute) for France. This would be for him, wife plus 2 kids, all of whom are blue/red run cruisers (kids would go in ski school though).

I've mentioned Val Thorens and Tignes, both of which he's been to, and Les Deux Alpes, which he hasn't visited yet. Outside France, I mentioned Saas Fee and Hintertux, but I haven't been to either.

Any other ideas? Thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
La Plagne
(seriously - I am not stealing SZK's schtick)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Why not Cervinia in Italy should still be good snow and some great long crusing reds and blues, you can also ski into Zermatt and will not be crowded. the town itself is a fair size with lots to do without being a major party town.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tignes would be a great choice (after Val Thorens, of course wink ) as the Espace Killy stays open until the first week of May Very Happy

We've skiied there on 2 of the last 3 May Day Bank Holiday weekends and found 90% of the ski area open then Very Happy Very Happy

Zermatt would also be hard to beat at that time of year and the Hintertux glacier would be an alternative good choice.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy