Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Time to book your TESCO Points / Eurotunnel crossing now !

Poster: A snowHead
If you are planning next years holiday using TESCO points with Eurotunnel, you need to book now.
From November, TESCO are reducing the deal from 4x to 3x face value.
Applies to all deals not just Eurotunnel.
Sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
spyder_pig, thanks for that, better get onto it Sad
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
spyder_pig, thanks , I've used all my vouchers for now, I don't think I get the rest until next month.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
spyder_pig, thanks and Sad (although it's still better than nothing). Just off to the post office to send our booking for April Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Date is actually the 6th December, so I might be able to get the next lot used by then, as the cut off date for points is 23rd October, which according to Tesco website means I should get them in early November.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hells Bells - I understand that the change to 3x will be announced in next months mailing of vouchers.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/importantchangedetails/
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hmm, that is a shame. Especially as when we have used them for holidays with Cosmos it actually equates to about 2.5 face value if you compare the cost to what you would pay for it via their website as it is.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

when we have used them for holidays with Cosmos it actually equates to about 2.5 face value if you compare the cost to what you would pay for it via their website as it is.

the Tunnel deals were genuine, though, and I'm grateful for this heads up - will change all my existing vouchers as soon as I get back, and book the next couple of trips.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Just had a letter from Tesco this morning explaining this. It is indeed as Hells Bells says the 6 Dec. It says that the last lot of vouchers should be out by the 19th Nov and then there's until the 6th Dec to change them at 4X.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
spyder_pig wrote:
Hells Bells - I understand that the change to 3x will be announced in next months mailing of vouchers.

I have received an "important changes to clubcard" in this mornings' mail. Next points will be early Nov, deals changes to 3x 6 Dec. Chunnel is a really good deal as the price you pay with vouchers is the real price, unlike most others which have an inflated voucher price.

Another good deal is Barcelo hotels, I am off to Barcelona in a few weeks hotel was £400 for 3 nights and that was also the price using real money, paid for hotel in full with vouchers snowHead £92 return for 2 on easyjet, bargain weekend away, just need to watch out for pick pockets.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
and don't forget 5p 0ff a litre started again today.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
pam w wrote:
Quote:

when we have used them for holidays with Cosmos it actually equates to about 2.5 face value if you compare the cost to what you would pay for it via their website as it is.

the Tunnel deals were genuine, though, and I'm grateful for this heads up - will change all my existing vouchers as soon as I get back, and book the next couple of trips.

Thats good. Might be tempted to put some aside for going out there next summer. The other one which is genuine is Goldsmiths, only you can't use them on sale prices.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
NickyJ, you need to be aware that once you've converted your points into the vouchers they only last for 6 months. But if you change them as late as possible before the 4x rate finishes, and then book your passage some time in advance, you should be fine.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
So what you're saying is - I need to buy even more wine from Tesco to pay for my ski trip Puzzled

Oh well the sacrifices I make for my family
ski holidays
Boris, dreadful aren't they. I've got all the winter crossings booked, apart from EOSB I think.
latest report
I've just converted £5 into £20, I'll do the £25 voucher I've got later in the week - I don't want to do it all at once as you don't get change on the tokens. Hopefully the next statement will come in time.
latest report
Has anyone use their vouchers to book a Eurotunnel for someone else? We were just about to do this and noticed the T&Cs say reward tokens are non transferable...
ski holidays
Thanks for the heads up on this spyder_pig, we now have vouchers for the tunnel, for pizza express, for magazines ann lots of other stuff on the way at the better rate snowHead
snow report
here is my little bit.. on the tunnel if you book on the freight train you can travel on a flexi pass, basically turn up and go. only 110 quid. it is slumming it a bit though
snow report
bookham_mat, and don't you need to be rather large?
snow conditions
pam w, I think you can use a large van I don't think it needs to be a truck.
snow conditions
Only £110 Shocked

Even at peak times, booking in advance I've never paid that much
ski holidays
Hells Bells, over 3.5 tonnes - don't think I can get close to that, even after a winter of too much Beaufort. I've certainly never paid £110 one way, either. And I've never paid for flexi, and I've never had to wait when turning up early or late.
ski holidays
pam w, only once or twice we've had a wait, one was weekend before Christmas, and the other was a long delay last year when we ended up on a ferry instead.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy