Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Landgraaf special offers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just thought I'd list the current special offers as these aren't often translated to English:

From 7pm daily (although I think Sunday is all day):

Monday 2=1 € 37,00
2nd person free for 4 hours entrance (equipment not included)

Tuesday STUDENT NIGHT € 25,50
4 hours piste entrance (equipment not included - they ask for a student card although I've never been asked for one - bear in mind - can be hellish as 6000 German students arrive in coaches...)

Wednesday SKI SCHOOL NIGHT € 33,50
Trial lesson including 2 hours piste entrance and equipment

Thursday PARTY NIGHT € 25,50
4 hours piste entrance with 2 drinks vouchers (equipment not included)

Friday BOARDERSNIGHT* € 25,50
4 hours piste entrance - not just for boarders. Features thumping music & disco lights (equipment not included)

Saturday APRÈS-SKI NIGHT € 25,50
4 hours piste entrance and one drink voucher (equipment not included)

Sunday CHEAP SUNDAY € 19,50
4 hours piste entrance (equipment not included)

All of the above can be booked and paid for at the main desk.

October's special offer is this:

2 hour's piste entrance (excluding material

+

Garlic bread
Wiener Schnitzel with veg & mash

For an extra € 5,50 you get an additional 2 hour's on the piste.

Dinner is served from 5pm but you can ski before, after or sandwich your meal in between.

This needs to be pre-ordered by phone although you don't need to leave creditcard details - call: +31 (0)45 5470 700

Shop

Currently some excellent stuff from last year being sold at 50% off. Mostly the small and XXL sizes. Kjus suit for a mere 700 euros anyone?

Had a long chat with Tim yesterday who just works Sat + Sun. He answered all my questions about boot-fitting and seems very knowledgeable - and I will be back in a few weeks to get a fitting. You don't need to make an appointment but of course you know the day you turn up he'll have a queue around the block! wink

The clothes here are really excellent and the snowboard selection fantastic (imo) - However, skis are mostly piste-orientated, I think they only had 2 types of freeride skis on sale and they don't sell bindings seperately so I'm going to have to find somewhere else for those.

Restaurant

Saturday + Sunday breakfast for just 7.50

Food on the whole is excellent - had a Snowworld burger yesterday and it was made from "real meat"! Toofy Grin

The "posh" restaurant is doing 3-course a la carte for 29.50.

Anything else I can help with, please just give me a shout.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks for that.
When I get the urge for indoor skiing I usually go to the slope in Neuss as it is a little closer, so I haven't yet been to Landgraaf. Do you think Landgraaf is worth the extra 30 min drive?
Ever given Bottrop a go? I went there a few years ago and I think it was something like €25 for skiing, equipment and as much food / beer as you could put in you. the slope is longer than Neuss but was in a pretty poor condition.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hi a3085238 - there's a name which trips nicely off the tongue Wink , I honestly haven't tried Neuss however a colleague goes as she lives in Sittard and I believe it's marginally closer for her - and I'm guessing people wouldn't drive 10 fewer minutes for a seriously diminished experience!

The aforementioned Tim did tell me that there's a qualified bootfitter at Neuss who does "Strolz" - however, I don't know if this bootfitter speaks English - I'm guessing "enough", but couldn't guarantee.

Yep, these special offers are incredible! For 25 euros, skiing & beer & food is wonderful - hmm... a 2km stagger home carrying equipment - could be done!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy