Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BASI Product Manager

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
BASI members will have seen this ad in the latest e-news. I wanted to clarify a point that I don't think is made clear in the ad and some people may assume is the case - you do not need to be a L4 / trainer / ski god to apply! You need to be able to ski, will probably have an instructor qualification and industry experience. More important are the skills needed to manage and coordinate the 120+ experts who will be developing the product, not developing the product yourself.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bring back Sean L. !!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skimottaret, +1
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
beanie1, 120+ is that the number of trainers??
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I wonder why do I find it uncomfortable that BASI describes what it provides to it's members as a 'Product' ?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
skimottaret, yes I believe so.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
skimottaret, kevindonkleywood, david@mediacopy,

The name change for the job is an opportunity to highlight that the job is different to the one Sean did. The "product" title was debated at the Board and is intended to reflect the change and the more supportive role that we are looking at now. Reading the job description gives the new balance. Sean left a great legacy when he went on to pursue his new projects and we want to build on this and the recent developments in our training "product" and the way it is being developed to keep BASI improving into the future. This is an open process and we are hoping that everyone who feel that they fit the job description will apply.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've been given an update on the recruitment process for the Product Manager role: there has been a perception that you need to be an ISTD to apply. This is definitely not the case, so if you're not an ISTD but think you'd be good for the role please don't be put off applying.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
How much are BASI charging the applicants to have there applications reviewed, and will the interview be extra?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I have to say the word 'product' doesn't seem to have the right ring to it.

How about these?
Gap student - Unit.
Level 1&2 - Product testing engineers.
Trainer - Product quality control engineer.

Anyone else?

wink
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
jbob,
Quote:

How much are BASI charging the applicants to have there applications reviewed, and will the interview be extra?

Well they didn't charge me! wink
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
beanie1, good luck.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Congratulations to Roy Henderson, who's been appointed as Product Manager. You can read more info here:

http://www.basi.org.uk/docs/Product_Manager_Announcement_1.pdf
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
top man Roy i am sure he will do a great job!!!!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy