Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

December advice needed - Very specific requirements!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My employer requires me to be in Luxembourg for the morning of the 10th December and in Zug (Switzerland) at 9am on the 13th December.
In between I could go home, but even better must be to go skiing for the weekend in the middle as I it saves travel time and I don't have to pay for the flights.

So where should I go that I can get to from Luxembourg on the afternoon of the 10th, and from where I can get to Zug on the evening of the 12th, all by public transport, that ought to have decent skiing that early in the season? And if I don't fly to Zurich, travel shouldn't cost any more than flying to Zurich would (I'll cough up my own cash for two hotel nights).

I was wondering about Engelberg or Flims, although the latter seems to involve a long postbus journey at the end.

Ideally hubby might fly out from London as well for the weekend, but that's not certain.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Frances, Flims is a reasonable post bus journey from Chur, not too long at all, 30 mins perhaps
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

I was wondering about Engelberg

That would be my choice.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy