Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Interparcel?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I might have some odd shaped parcels containing skis to send out when I finally get them onto ebay, I've seen a couple of threads that mention interparcel - and about a tenner for an adult set of skis - there was a thread recently about ski courier companies, but it didn't cover the following basic info, and Interparcel's website doesn't specifically state that you don't need an account: Can anyone use a company like this and do they collect and deliver to domestic addresses on a one off basis, i.e. without needing to open an account, and can you get a signed for delivery out of them? In other words is a company like this a viable and possibly cheaper alternative to the Post Office for things like skis? It's just that I've never tried to send skis by post and am interested in the alternatives? Thanks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes used interparcel many times for skis. You can open an account very easily, no minimum number of parcels. Domestic address no problem. Much better than the post office which will not take anything over 1.50m.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Megamum, wedelivertheworld.com give you a few options and they collect and deliver to any address as a one off. You can even pay by PayPal if you like.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowrider, Ah....useful, I wondered if the PO had a size limit. My parcels will be kids skis so less than 150cm. scotia, options are also useful - thanks Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yep have used interparcel for skis, PA amps, gun cabinets and all sorts of other things the post office would baulk at. Collect and deliver anywhere and every time I've booked their their economy service it has turned out to be a next day service with someone like UPS or TNT. Even into early evening booking they turn up to collect next day. They take credit cards and paypal and give em your email addy and set up an account and its even a bit cheaper.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Used Interparcel to send skis and bikes many times. Great service with a selection of options. They are one of the only companies that will do the length needed for skis. It is cheaper than alot of other smaller parcels I have sent with other companies too.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
agreed have used interparcel to ship packages and boxes from uk to Bourg with no issue and their budget option with 7 day delivery often arrives withing 48-72 hours

havent shipped skis or boards though
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've been looking into mposting a kayak recently, and Parcel Force currently seem to be the best bet, could be worth looking into.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've used these guys for skis a few times.

http://www.pharosparcel.com/
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I sent off my old skis last week using Interparcel. Would have been £10, but i insured them to the value of £250 so they cost £17 to send. Great service and it was UPS who took the parcel using the Interparcel budget option.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I've just used Interparcel to collect some ebay winnings for the boat - it is really simple to use and I got two packages - one box and a four man liferaft!! - collected, including some extra insurance for under £20 - midlands to Southampton. My friend has used them for loads of things and really rates their services. In fact, his Austrian lodger worked out it was cheaper to send some of her clothes home via Interparcel than is was to take them on her flight with Ryanair!

The skicarriage comany you were thinking of is http://skicarriage.co.uk/ I signed up their their competition at the ski show last year - I'm almost certain they gave everyone a free membership that gave them their email address.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy