Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Carriers for the back of vehicle (not roof)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have googled this and can't find anything. As I know that the combined brainpower of snowHead's is omniscient I'm sure someone will know the answer.

I need a few ski carriers of the type that you see on the back of carvans / minibusses / coaches - NOT the ones that go on the roof.

Has anyone got one (where did you get it) - does any snowHead sell them - anyone know a website that sells them - etc

To stop people taking wet skis into my sparkly news busses "really" need these quick.

UK supplier if poss. would be best

Many thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
you could maybe contact this lot and see if they know of a supplier this side of the pond

http://www.daveycoach.com/product_info.php?products_id=587
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wayne, you could try the roofbox company - they always get back to you quickly and have given me good advice. Recently bought a tow hitch mounted bike rack from them - I guess that's the kind of thing you need. Here's a non-UK supplier http://www.a1-autoracks.com/ski-racks.html
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wayne, Nice Italian supplier for you
http://www.fabbrisrl.com/eng/portasci.asp?pproduct=5

Google.it is your friend!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Boredsurfing,
Nice one, snowHead 's to the rescue
I have e mailed them to make sure the fitting is what we need - as busses don't have spare wheels on the back
Looks as if it should work though. I'll get the coach builder to drill them and fit them
Thanks for that

Thanks as well shoogly & pam w

PS they wouldn't be needed if people would not miss the last lift and call to get picked up from various strange places around the dolomites.
But, prepare for what really happens, not just what should Madeye-Smiley

Maybe we could have a thread - "Can we trust ski holiday clients (not to get lost)"
Hello can you come and get us
where are you
at the bottom of the run next to the lift
which lift
not sure
which resort
not sure
can you ask someone
they don't speak english
can you tell me what you can see around you
lots of snow
etc
etc
etc
etc
wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I think this thread should be censored
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
This thread is posted here to the advantage of one person.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy