Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Avoriaz apartment Tuesday 21st December?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to school holidays I am trying to find an apartment for a week starting on Tuesday the 21st but it is proving very difficult - lots of the apartment websites are still showing Saturday and Sunday changeover days even though it is Christmas.

Even P&V are showing Sunday changeover.

It's for 2 adults, 2 kids and MUST be Avoriaz, my wife will not go anywhere else!

Can anyone help as it is driving me mad!

Ps. I would be happy to book a TO package if I could get one also.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
cooky73, that request straddles two busy weeks - especially new year. Your best bet is probably either to book an apartment for both weeks, and just write off the days you don't want to use, or wait till the last minute and keep your fingers crossed. If you are desperate to go, and desperate to go to Avoriaz, it would be safer to do the former. Even in dead low season I guess you'd struggle to get Tuesday/Tuesday in Avoriaz through an "official" agency site.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Neilson and Crystal have Tues/Tues holidays to Italy and Austria - if you could recommend a resort in those places that was nice she could be persuaded (maybe).
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
cooky73, I would go with the Italy or Austria options. If you like the amount of skiing in the PDS from Avoriaz, then you might consider the Sella Ronda area. Neilson have several resorts in the area and the views in the Dolomites are spectacular. Another plus is it will be much cheaper to eat out on the mountain.

I haven't been to Austria for many years (too long), but there are probably good options there as well.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
cooky73, what is it that she likes so much about Avoriaz? What kind of skiing do you all like? There are lots of nice places in Austria and Italy. You're on a sticky wicket there though - if it turns out to be a poor time for snow, for example, it'll all be your fault. Why don't you ask your wife to take over the holiday search responsibility, if she has very fixed ideas? Then she'll see for herself how difficult it is.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Can't put all the blame on her - I loved it too!

We liked the ski-in out, car free, sledging at night, "safe" feel of the whole place really - it was our first ski holiday so not really a "skiing" issue as we only had local passes and that will be enough again I reckon.

My 10 year old loved the parks like the Stash as well.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ever since i use to ski but now father wouldnt permit me to play again,
since i got an injured part of my legs,then i totally stop cause of this reason.

howtodealwithdepression.org
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
hi everyone..
thanks for all the information ive learned in this site..
btw im new here and thanks for accepting me..
thanks a lot and God Bless..
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
stone76567, Welcome to snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy