Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Auto Europe Car Hire - any SH used them out of GVA?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have any SH used the care hire firm Auto Europe Car Hire?
Just had a quote from them for our Christmas car hire out of GVA, very good indeed.
What's the SH collective experience?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
they aren't a hire company in themselves - they are an aggregator. IME you usually end up with Europcar, who are fine but always seem to be slightly further from the bus dropping off point than other companies
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Fine, but these days I often find that Expedia are cheaper.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've used Auto Europe a couple of times recently, get a very good deal thro the Ski Club. I usually take their excess cover as well, doesn't add a great deal. Last month at Lyon it was Avis.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We had a car at Geneva earlier this week, deal through the Ski Club too, and it was with Europcar. Quite right that they are the far end from the bus dropping off point but we were just walking with no luggage. On the way back the bus did happen to be there so we took that but I think the walk is just as quick at the bus - different though if you have luggage with you. We have an annual CDW excess thing which always seems good value.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The price of car hire from Geneva seems to have gone up massively this year, I must say. I usually find booking through fleeteurope website ( which gives a discount on the standard Holiday Autos prices) gives me the best deals. it's usually but not invariably National Citer or Alama
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy