Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whats more extreme Snowboarding or Skiing !!! Please Help !!!

Poster: A snowHead
Thankyou I will try it out Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Swirly, you're a bad, bad man . . . Twisted Evil
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nearly there not people nearly have enough data last push come on please help
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
now*
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
4383 views on this thread but still havnt got enough people to do it lol come on please do it!!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Have you tried natives.co.uk yet?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Maybe you should shift your study from 'Extreme sensation seeking in skiers and snowboarders' to 'Hostility towards questionaires and beligerance among online forum users'....
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Richard_Sideways wrote:
Maybe you should shift your study from 'Extreme sensation seeking in skiers and snowboarders' to 'Hostility towards questionaires and beligerance among online forum users'....

Smile

Soon to become very hostile, come on if people have not filled it in yet they are not going too now. This surely proves that most Snowheads are thrill seekers and do not fill in questionaires ( although I did Embarassed )
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
lightningdan, did you find it...

a) thrilling
b) exciting
c) arousing
d) all of the above
e) all of the above but with the prefix "Groin-Grabbingly" before each one
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Richard_Sideways wrote:
lightningdan, did you find it...

a) thrilling
b) exciting
c) arousing
d) all of the above
e) all of the above but with the prefix "Groin-Grabbingly" before each one

I filled it in quite early on before the thread dragggggggged on and on. I filled it in in the style of a gung ho snowboarder to get the maximum score.

Oh, on the quizz not a)b)c)d)e but f)uck me never again.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
lightningdan wrote:
...Oh, on the quizz not a)b)c)d)e but f)uck me never again.

Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And then there was Telemarking
Those that know will smile, those that don't will wonder.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
sherlock235 wrote:
lightningdan wrote:
...Oh, on the quizz not a)b)c)d)e but f)uck me never again.

Laughing

Thank you Sherlock, sorry I was off with you.Quits?. rolling eyes
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
lightningdan, eh? no idea what you're on about mate. but ok, if you want. Laughing
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I know its dragging on a bit now but i nearly have enough skiiers now just need a few more sorry!!
ski holidays
I just got to q.36 and gave up... what the hell has most stuff on that survey got to do with anything remotely related to skiing and snowboarding?

Bag o' Shyte
ski holidays
shoogly, jesus, still?!

It doesnt. The survey measures how much you like risks/thrills. It also asks whether you ski or board. Then Nowely can see which sport appeals most to greater risk takers/thrill seekers.
snow report
... although clarky999, how many times have you encountered someone that you've talked to about going skiing or boarding who've said "No I don't really fancy that - it's too dangerous". I've had people say "it's too expensive", "I'm too old" or "I don't like the cold" but nobody i've ever spoken to about winter sports have raised risk as a barrier to entry...
snow report
shoogly, if you had read through at least some of the thread you could of understood before taking the survey..
latest report
What I find sad, apart from the survey itself, is the fact that someone about to graduate from a British university can have such a poor command of the English language. Sad
snow conditions
Nowely wrote:
I know its dragging on a bit now but i nearly have enough skiiers now just need a few more sorry!!

I happened on your duplicate of this thread on goneboarding last night. Needless to say you attracted the same criticism which you were equally unwilling to take on board. Surely this parrot is now bereft of life?

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Tue 16-11-10 18:22; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
Hurtle wrote:
What I find sad, apart from the survey itself, is the fact that someone about to graduate from a British university can have such a poor command of the English language. Sad

+1
ski holidays
Hurtle, +2

But it is fast and painless and does not appear to be claiming to be representative of anything.
snow report
fatbob, preferred the first version of your post Wink
snow report
stoatsbrother wrote:
fatbob, preferred the first version of your post Wink

I thought Hurtle would confuse my mastery of Anglo-Saxon vocabulary for a lack of edumacation.
snow report
What's more extreme?

This:

snow report
fatbob,
Quote:

Surely this parrot is now bereft of life?

Laughing You write exceptionally well, btw.
snow report
Can anyone who ploughs through to the end of the questionnaire be a thrill seeker?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Done.

Agree with some of the comments about the questions... just went with the one that was closer to my views, although it was a bit of a toss up for many of the answers.
snow conditions
 brian
brian
Swirly, that's a hell of a cod ... piece. Laughing
snow report
Nowely wrote:
shoogly, if you had read through at least some of the thread you could of understood before taking the survey..

me bad.

still, i don't understand how answering a question about talking to a homosexual can have anything to do with skiing or boarding.
ski holidays
Quote:

still, i don't understand how answering a question about talking to a homosexual can have anything to do with skiing or boarding.

It's extreme thrill seeking behaviour, if you talk to em you could catch the gay.
snow report
Laughing
snow conditions
cardweg, thank you
snow report
shoogly, the questions dont relate to the sport they relate to the personality trait
snow report
Nowely, crikey, are you STILL here?!
snow conditions
Still hasn't reached the number of applicants required. Funny considering all of the forums he posted on have a collective active userbase of, easily, over a few thousand members.

Surely that's strong enough of a message of how poo-poo his survey is.. but apparently not.
latest report
Swirly wrote:
What's more extreme?

This:

That was a good show, but that fella whoever he is, casts a fly rod like an absolute pansie.

This is extreme fishing, Matt Watson, Kiwi legend

http://youtube.com/v/m2n3rMmlCrA
snow report
Ok done it. Didnt read the whole thread (life's too short) but some of the questions, e.g what kind of members of the opposite sex do I like to "date" - I'm married!

Good luck with your studies
latest report
sanman, Thanks
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy