Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sweet!

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know where I can buy the 2010/11 range of Sweet Protection clothing (not the helmets) this year. Only place I have found in the UK is Snow and Rock, which seem to have limited stock/order only. Would quite like to find somewhere I can try on before I buy. Any help appreciated Cool
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
monotokpoint, try Mountain Spirit in Aviemore.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Last year I bought a SP jacket from S&R on Kensington High Street. They had to order it in from a stock warehouse or a branch that did stock them (Manchester rings a bell), but they were happy to get a couple of sizes for me to try on a non committed basis.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Enquiring about helmets last week EB on Ken High St, they said they were waiting on imminent delivery. Can't vouch for range or scope, however.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Google it, they have a website which you can buy straight from.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
clarky999, no way on earth am I ordering a £200+ bit of kit without trying it on first
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dr John, if you were unsure you could buy two sizes and send the other back! I've emailed for measurements in the past when buying something online and usually shops are happy to provide.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Dr John wrote:
clarky999, no way on earth am I ordering a £200+ bit of kit without trying it on first

By law you have 28 days in which to send it back if it's not what you want.

(Sorry, didn't mean to be quite so blunt in my other post btw!)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ski Exchange in Cambridgeshire is stocking Sweet clothing this season! I knwo becasue that is where my Flight suit is being delivered to!!!!
Love Sweet! Can't wait to add to my Sweet collection!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
We should take delivery of our 2010 Sweet clothing and helmets in the next couple of weeks. We are gonna have some great prices and we sold out by mid Jan last season. I'll update when it arrives
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks for the ideas guys

ski simon wrote:
We should take delivery of our 2010 Sweet clothing and helmets in the next couple of weeks. We are gonna have some great prices and we sold out by mid Jan last season. I'll update when it arrives

Ski simon - are you going to be selling less than RRP?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Yep, Check our website for prices on other items like Salomon lord ski, Armada skis. We aim to be very aggressive on clothing, ski, snowboard and Helmets this season to try and boost our web sales. www.skiexchange.co.uk . once sweey arrives it will be uploaded to the site with all the prices
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Cool, look forward to seeing them soon!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
http://www.sweetprotection.com/snow/sweet/dealers/store-locator/#country-United%20Kingdom
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
.Ro wrote:
http://www.sweetprotection.com/snow/sweet/dealers/store-locator/#country-United%20Kingdom

Shame that doesn't seem to show any UK dealers! Smile
ski holidays
Jimmythefoot, Switzerland... UK... it's all Europe, innit wink
ski holidays
12 Cases of Sweet just arrived!!!!! Finally
snow report
Black Trooper half cut purchased yesterday at the ski show. It's a thing of beauty, didn't take it off all evening, girlfriend not best pleased.
ski holidays
ski simon, I hope you didn't leave the cases outside to come in and let us know!!
ski holidays
I have a full proof security measure in place now.
When a delivery arrives, I slap the box really hard and shout FLEAS, nobody will touch it (rule of the playground). Razz
snow report
ski simon, Laughing
ski holidays
ski simon, Do you have an idea of prices for Supernaught jacket/pants combo? Feel free to PM me Little Angel
snow conditions
Jimmythefoot wrote:
.Ro wrote:

Shame that doesn't seem to show any UK dealers! Smile

works for me Toofy Grin
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy