Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best webcam?

Poster: A snowHead
Is this the best webcam?

http://www.webcam-ski.com/interfaces/val_thorens/interface.php?pk_interface=316&m=images&r=panoramique#depart
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
define best?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Easy!
http://www.trinum.com/ibox/montalbert/webcam/zoom/zoom3.htm
wink Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
AshaSnow on myfreecams.com

That's not what this thread's about is it?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kitenski wrote:
define best?
Quite! Not for me, that one ain't! That has got to be one of the ugliest villages ever built.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
stephen buck, It's a lovely view. Made me smile. Not been there, but as the village is just a dot on a stunning panorama then does it matter?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stephen buck, brings back memories of a two epic days a couple of years ago towards the end of April snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thought I recognised the view! Was right there back in Jan and going again in 2011. The valleys behind the webcam are incredible.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
c0Ka|Ne,
Quote:

The valleys behind the webcam are incredible.
Agreed - the views particularly towards the Fourth Valley are truly memorable. Not so, IMV, the ones back towards VT: irrespective of the buildings, I find the actual slopes on that side rather moon-like and spooky, especially in bad weather. It's the lack of trees, I guess, that makes them so.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
anyone got a pic of the view to the 4th valley?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Without a doubt.... THE best webcam ever. Happy

http://www.skistar.com/hemsedal/skycam360/
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I think these two might be the fourth valley (they are definitely behind the webcam):

latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
glasgowcyclops, phwoar, that's brilliant! Very Happy
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
glasgowcyclops,

Woah, now that is cool!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
This is a great webcam when there is snow on the ground!!!

Click on the webcam link -------> http://www.avoriaz.com/vacances-ski/
ski holidays
Flipping heck that is some serious ZOOOOM on that cam even for the trinum systems ! Perhaps less useful in the Highlands unless you wish to study the molecular structure of clouds! wink
snow conditions
Quote:

This is a great webcam when there is snow on the ground!!!

Must be in the lead surely. What an excellent web cam
snow report
Yes what a cool zoom!
latest report
This page has to be the best... Tignes webcams

Two villages with zoom and pan and two top stations (one old picture at the mo) including one of a summer resort glacier.

The gauntlet has been laid down.
latest report
bar shaker, That one of Tignes is the same as the Avoriaz one. Both great cameras
latest report
The best cam is the one at the resort you will next visit (provided, of course that it shows huge dumps of fresh powder).
latest report
Hurtle, c0Ka|Ne, That is where I go in Norway (or did go Sad ). My Bother in Laws boss has a cabin on the left of the valley that he give for free Happy.

He has bought a new on in Norefjell now so I'll be going there. I just love Hemsedal. Small compact but it has everything. Mind you I also prefer Glencoe with its scarry rocks Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy