Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for Ski Buddy for around the middle of December

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all.

I'm planning a trip to France or Austria around the 11th of December for 7days probably to one of the higher resorts like Tignes.
Girl friend likes the sun mates are busy cant afford or with baby's same old story. I'm 39 and have been skiing 6 times to various European resorts but by no means an expert.
I'm from the Manchester area but would also be able to fly from Birmingham. Don't mind the type of accommodation hotel chalet etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read

Simon
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Simon380, Welcome to snowHead s!

In Austria you could try Sölden - I was there at that time last year and it snowed every day. Even if it is a slow start, you have 2 glaciers to choose from. accommodation of all varieties from de Luxe down to basic - you pays yer money and takes yer pick! Neilsons go there with packages.

wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Simon
I am looking at St Anton or Courchevel 1850 for mid December. Maybe Tignes. Prices appear to be about £425 for catered chalet.
Could fly from B'ham at a stretch, but prefer Gatwick or Bristol. Like you, girlfriend can't make it as she teaches, and mates are under the thumb.
I am 55 but long term skier lots of experience and adventurous to boot.
If interested, Email: ewoodhams@hotmail.co.uk.

Simon380 wrote:
Hello all.

I'm planning a trip to France or Austria around the 11th of December for 7days probably to one of the higher resorts like Tignes.
Girl friend likes the sun mates are busy cant afford or with baby's same old story. I'm 39 and have been skiing 6 times to various European resorts but by no means an expert.
I'm from the Manchester area but would also be able to fly from Birmingham. Don't mind the type of accommodation hotel chalet etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read

Simon
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skiporbox, you'd be better off taking your email address out of your post and asking people to pm you. otherwise you'll get loads of spam from bots scanning the interweb.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Guys, I have the following trip going out: 10 of us, all abilities and looking for keen intermediate and funny people!!!

ski in the Aosta Valley, stay at the Residence Universo ( Courmayeur ) for that week departing December 17 and returning on the morning of December 24 ( 5 days skiing )
this includes
Coach travel
Breakfasts on outbound and return journey
Comprehensive Insurance
Courmayeur Lift Pass
Hotel Half Board
Luncheon vouchers for mountain restaurants
Ski & Boot hire
Apres ski activities to suit the nature of the group

Cost per person £ 589
contact donovan@free-me.com
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Come out to Courchevel - opens 4th December, snowing today and forecast for rest of week so looking good. Know a lovely catered small cheap chalet.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy