Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saalbach - B&B recommendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

This year we have decided to book flights, transfers and accommodation independently - to Saalbach.

Flights we have nailed down (Bristol - Salzburg) and private transfers are also sorted.

All we now need to do is organise the B&B style accommodation (or even an apartment). The Saalbach website is brilliant at helping with availability and booking but provides such a huge choice that it has left us unsure where to stay. What I was hoping for is a SnowHead or two might have some suggestions. We are looking for something that meets the following requirements....

* Town centre - (close to or in the middle of)
    * €35 - €45 pppn
    * Parking not an issue
    * Near to the top part of town centre - an advantage

So - any suggestions welcome!

Thanks in advance.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If it's not too late, we can help you! Our apartments meet your requirements, although much depends on the dates and number in your party. There is also a decent B&B next door to us. If you send me your e-mail by personal message, I will send you our information together with our own "Rough Guide" to Saalbach-Hinterglemm.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy