Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted: Chalet for 8ppl in Chamonix/Morzine type area (near Geneva basically)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

It is time to start planning ski 2011, how exciting.

I have managed to convince 7 others to come skiing with me this year. So I am looking for a 4 bedroom self catering Chalet for a Week in mid January.

I was in Chamonix last year ans I would like to stay in the 1hour distance from Geneva if possible. It doesnt need to be centre of town if it is on a ski bus route, in fact somewhere remote would be nice. An outdoor hot tub would be a huge bonus.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sunnek, see here which seems to fit all of your requirements including the outdoor hot tub. Available from 22nd January http://www.chamonix-prestige.com/chalet-les-drus.htm

PM me if you are interested
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sent you a PM
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sunnek, I've always thought that firebug's chalet looks great - but it's for 10 rather than 8.
http://www.chaletlaforet.com/links/index.html
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all - any other suggestions?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
if you are looking for Morzine try here http://www.skiharrington.com/le-pastorale-holiday-morzine.html can sleep 10 though no hot tub but there is a sauna??
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Firebugs chalet
tried and tested
top marks
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy