Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val d'Isere Ski rental and Alpine Experience

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Skiing next Feb and haven't skied there for 3-4 years. Any recommendations for best ski rental (for our 18yr old) ? We are bang in the middle of town so nowehere too distant please.

Also I have emailed Alpine Experience in the last month with regard to off-piste but got no reply. Do they shut down during the summer ? In my bad old days I just used to go off and do what I wanted myself but Mrs S. not too happy about that any more and now I am older, in retrospect it wasn't very responsible. Any other guiding recommendations welcome

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
looks like they are just recently back from holiday

http://www.alpineexperience.com/waynes-daily-diary/
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Give it a few more days then email again. Alpine Experience operates from Jean Sports, which is across the road from the Morris pub, and Jean Sports gives a discount to Alpine Experience clients. Somewhere on the Jean Sports website it offers reservations for skis etc and I think that also offers a discount. As to whether you can get both discounts at the time ... it must be worth trying! I hired from them last winter and got some nice Movement Spark skis with Fritchi binding and skins. I tried a couple of other skis but preferred the Sparks. Also had couteaux for a couple of days and they were free of charge. Alpine recommend that their customers have touring bindings and skins.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
dsoutar, stick with Alpine. Top bunch.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy