Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where for me and my princess

Poster: A snowHead
My wife doesn't want to go skiiing next season but I am planning on me and my 7 year old to go away for a few days in Jan,
been to Sierra nevada and Soldeu evry season for past 8 year and want somewhere different but have no prob in going back to Soldeu, planning on getting her lessons for a couple of hours each day so i can get some me time skiing in then afetr lunch me and her skiing.

1, Doesn't have to be busiest resort
2, Short transfer
3, Easy transfer but bus/train
4, Good instructors

looking to fly out 2nd jan 2 days skiing back on 5th ready for school on 6th

Cheers

J snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Damn. I thought this was about a roadtrip in your old Austin Twisted Evil
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Le Tania?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mosha Marc,

only Austin I had was Allegro Shocked
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JasonW, I'd recommend Morillon. It's only an hour from Geneva. The accommodation at Morillon 1100 is virtually all ski-in, ski-out which is crucial with kids as us parents always end up humping some of the gear! My experience, having taken kids between ages 4 and 11 is that instructors, from both ski schools (ESF and Zig Zag) are really good. The real bonus for learners is the Marvel green run, one of the longest and prettiest in the Alps, which is a real pleasure for learners and more ski-hardened carers alike. As well as the Marvel, there is plenty of piste variety and off-piste to keep all levels of skiers happy.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
JasonW wrote:
Mosha Marc,

only Austin I had was All agro Shocked

Corrected it for you. wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Alastair Pink, wink
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
JasonW, you have a PM Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
StanBowles wrote:
JasonW, I'd recommend Morillon. It's only an hour from Geneva. The accommodation at Morillon 1100 is virtually all ski-in, ski-out which is crucial with kids as us parents always end up humping some of the gear! My experience, having taken kids between ages 4 and 11 is that instructors, from both ski schools (ESF and Zig Zag) are really good. The real bonus for learners is the Marvel green run, one of the longest and prettiest in the Alps, which is a real pleasure for learners and more ski-hardened carers alike. As well as the Marvel, there is plenty of piste variety and off-piste to keep all levels of skiers happy.

+1 for Morillon, that 5 km Marvel green run is brilliant for building confidence in kids/beginners, served by a nice chair to just above the treeline, beautiful views across the Vallee Blanche to the Aravis, then drops into the trees and winds it's way down, nicely wide, gentle gradient and a few slightly steeper and narrower sections just to stretch a timid first weeker. Brilliant!

Another really good place with nice long but gentle runs for beginners is Montgenevre, but it's a bit of a schlep from Turin airport. Cervinia is also good, with snow pretty much guaranteed.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sorry everyone , i have booked....................................................................Soldeu wink
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
JasonW, so much for the short transfer!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I know rolling eyes but I know the place very well aand the hotel we stop at is nice etc etc Embarassed
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Very daring wink
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mosha Marc, cheers, but only going for 2 days so really need to know where everything is Embarassed
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
JasonW wrote:
Mosha Marc, cheers, but only going for 2 days so really need to know where everything is Embarassed
Shocked

That's a VERY long transfer for two days......hope you and your daughter have a lovely time though Very Happy
ski holidays
3 hrs, going on a thurs, ski-ing fri and sat and travelling back on sunday so should be ok, then hopefully going somewhere will rest of clan later in season Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy