Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

shopping fail.....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So i went shopping for a nice cheap t-shirt....got distracted.....came back with no t-shirt....
but got these instead....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=210265&id=508544925&l=c3fb6b3af6
WOOOOOOOOPPPP!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing NehNeh NehNeh Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice one, ridden a few Liberty's now and they've all been top quality, good choice!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
i was looking at getting afterbangs but saw these, had a chat and decided these were better for me Very Happy Phil larose Pros 171, Salomon STH 12 bindings mounted dead centre and Salomon PATROL poles Very Happy £310 for the lot Very Happy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sabi, you're a bad girl, get yourself out and buy that cheap T shirt - no distractions this time Toofy Grin

Nice skis though Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
lol i'm a guy but thanks lol....
ended up buying tall t-shirt online instead haha WINNER!!!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed

Thought only women got distracted when shopping

Blokes shopping : 'know what they want , go and get it, get out of shop'

snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
lol well.... you know how it is... nice t-shirt in ski skop, get distracted by shiny skis and gadgety things... end up buying them and forgetting what you went in for.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
sabi wrote:

of course you are! . . . if you were a girl, you would have come out with at least 5 T shirts, and numerous other items of clothing.

nice looking skis - have you got the orange and black ski wear to match ? . . . some sHs even match the colour of their hair and beards to the colour of their skis Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
lol, nah, i have bright green, blue and yellow baggy ski pants to go with Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
sabi, When the going gets tough....

The tough go shopping. Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
don't see how this is a fail Very Happy

now, if you had gone shopping for a pair of skis and some poles and came back with a t-shirt, then that would be a fail... as it stands, you got it right Very Happy
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
sabi wrote:
ended up buying tall t-shirt

Tall T? Now that's a fail Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy