Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski A la Carte/Holliski-Subscription warning.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If anyone used the Holiski/Ski a La Carte system last winter, and doesn't want to subscribe again for another year, go to your account at http://www.skialacarte.fr/en , log in, and terminate the memberships under 'My tribe' . You must do this before 30th September, or your credit card will be charged for another year
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Got my email today as well. Worth having if you like to go to other resorts during the season as I do. Had no problems with it last season, so will keep it again.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowcrazy, I got the cards for my sons, and thye were great, but not sure what their plans are yet, so not worth renewing until they decide.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowcrazy, I agree it is also good for friends visiting and the € 1 day after 9 days is an excellent saving -I went for the carre neige as well at €19 what I never worked out was whether it was valid for me as I was not using the A la Carte?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hells Bells, From what there site says, it is much the same as last year, but I am also waiting to see the exact details but still plan to keep it I think. I did hear for kids it was not that great as you did not get the child discount. Have they corrected that now? It sounds like you thought it was good.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I used it last year and got the email this week. Interesting that despite the web site having an English language option the email came in French-only. Strangely enough I had only looked at the web site a couple of days earlier because I wanted to work out how to get it renewed for this year. From that you might infer that I was happy with it. You would be right. Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The only reason I am not renewing is the annual fee of 29€, plus 19€ insurance, adds up for two people who may or may not be skiing next winter. I think I got the cards on a special half price offer last year. If they decide to come with us i will definitely renew
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks to those of you who have used my recommendation, I've got the first day's pass free of charge for my son Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
BUMP. Just had my email to remind me that the current subscription will be automatically renewed on 1/10/2011 . I cancelled the card for my son last year, and then got an offer for a reduced price card, so i've cancelled it again this year.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy