Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chinese Multifunction Shovel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Who needs a Swiss Army Knife when you've got one of these.

http://pogpog.com/v/chinese-multifunction-shovel-puts-your-swiss-army-knife-to-shame/
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Fantastic, can you take one in your hand luggage Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Actually a pretty impressive piece of kit, ok one or two functions are seriously improvised like the Oars, measure and the shield, but I was impressed that it could be locked securely enough to be used as a grappling hook, most folding shovels are made of such cheap materials that they'd just fold up if you tried to use them like that. Apparently though they are about £70 so a bit more than a typical camping shovel Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Why is it that I kept thinking of shredded crispy duck throughout that?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I was a bit concerned when the "Hang" function appeared...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Colin B, That comment made me think of the ceramic knives they showed on how do they do that last night, where they are actually incorporating metal into the design to prevent them being smuggled onto aircraft as weapons.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Might make a pretty handy mountain bike backpac portable trail builders tool
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Megamum, Some hard plastic knives are now banned in this country for that very reason.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Scarpa, Did you see the programme? They were making them as Sushi knives due to the edge that could be maintained - they looked lethal!!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Admittedly significantly better than my one but to be fair they're pretty crap and nothing new. Way too many joints and stuff for it to last smacking it into the ground and and dangling off cliffs with. And I've done a lot of digging in my time. If that's a weird statement then see below for the product of my teenage years. Any spade that gets used enough will have a decent blade on it so the chop function seems a little obsolete other than the fact that you'll have the blade from new.

And I don't think "setting up tents" is technically a function, more just a collection of other functions. However I did enjoy the shield bit.

ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
For me the best bit was when "Mom playing Rock Band" came up on the recommended videos.

Wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy